[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How early does LJ go

keggerz

LT moves up, but not sure Itake him ahead of Larry, though, with the young QB, it is possible he will see even more dump off passes than in year's past. And, if you mean Lamont, I keep him late first, early second, mainly because if IIRC, Brooks has a history of forgetting the RB in the passing game.

Edited by Big Country

#1 and don't even think twice :D

Nothing was really mentioned about him after last weeks game. If you didn't see the game or hadn't heard, he had 9 rushes on the first drive of the game and he ran like the same ol LJ, he looked as determined as ever. Herm obviously wanted to run it down STL throats and they did just that, they yanked him after that drive.

I am an LJ owner but it seems to me that LT2 is far more involved in the passing game. I would think that with Rivers, he would get even more looks. I'd say LT2 #1, LJ #2, SA #3, Barber #4 (and possibly even #3 if Jacobs wasn't a TD vulture).

my net is full :D

Stinky bait. :D