[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wali Lundy, Jerious Norwood, or Travis Henry?

Tega

I recently posted asking a similar question but, I feel like I better add Travis Henry to this post since he's available in our league.

Since Greg Jones went on IR - I could pick up a free waiver now. Who would you pick up from the 3 I listed? I'm leaning towards Wali Lundy.

Also - would you wait to make this waiver move after Houston's and Atlanta's preseason games tomorrow? What I'm concerned with is if Domick Davis goes on IR before I make my waiver move, the team owner of Dominick Davis could put his waiver move in before me.

Thanks in advance for any help! :D

I'd go with Wali. Right now it looks as if he has the best chance to see the most playing time. Jerious will still be second fiddle to Dunn and hasn't completely proven himself to be a direct replacement for Duckett. Henry has had injury issues in the past and I don't expect him to have much value. Plus as the analysis here said, he's one mistake away from a year suspension for substance abuse.

I'd go with Wali. Right now it looks as if he has the best chance to see the most playing time. Jerious will still be second fiddle to Dunn and hasn't completely proven himself to be a direct replacement for Duckett. Henry has had injury issues in the past and I don't expect him to have much value. Plus as the analysis here said, he's one mistake away from a year suspension for substance abuse.

+1