RB Ahman Green

RB DeAngelo Williams

QB Brett Favre

WR Laveranues Coles

RB Marion Barber

QB Aaron Brooks

WR Braylon Edwards

Broncos D/ST

I am taking with someone about trading for Kennison but he wants Williams and probably Brooks with possibly Edwards/Branch. Kennison is his number 3 receiver so he is expendable. Should I make this trade? I don't want to sabotage myself the rest of the season, but dont know what to expect with Branch.

PS..he has Foster as his 3rd RB behind Westbrook which is why he wants Williams..just some backgrond

How many players do you start? I wouldn't give to much to pick up kennison. Do you want to give up three players for Kennison? RB are higher value than wrs.

Not that I expect much (if anything) by way of offense from the NYJ this year, but I really don't see that much difference between Kennison & Coles, so would not be interested in this deal were I you.

Seriuosly, I wouldn't give you a wooden nickel for Kennison.

Everone wants D. Williams because he is going to be a STUD do not get rid of him.

He was most likely hoping to get Foster then Williams but someone beat him to it in the draft. That person is you.

When you have a valuable commodoity you have to treat it as such. We live in a society that if you want something bad enough you'll pay for it.

I would have to see his roster but I would ask for a solid RB to replace Williams. You do not have a good Backup RB, A. Green is a busted knee waiting to happen. Droughns has legal issues that could cause problems towards the end of the season. Barber is a coin toss between J. jones and himself.

Williams should be the Starter on that team Don't give him away for a garbage receiver

Must be a Chiefs Fan!!....You are putting a lot of eggs in one basket with that trade. Braylon Edwards will be a fine WR2 and as mentioned by TS, not much difference between Coles and Kennison. I think the guy is just fishing with bad bait trying to catch DeAngelo. Stand pat and reap the rewards when Foster goes down and DeAngelo becomes your RB2 starter.

Must be a Chiefs Fan!!....You are putting a lot of eggs in one basket with that trade. Braylon Edwards will be a fine WR2 and as mentioned by TS, not much difference between Coles and Kennison. I think the guy is just fishing with bad bait trying to catch DeAngelo. Stand pat and reap the rewards when Foster goes down and DeAngelo becomes your RB2 starter.

As a Chiefs faan and Kennison owner . . . I agree with this post. You have Green. It is a risk having a QB and WR combo from the same team start for you.

Go Chiefs!