YoungBob

How Far is T.O. Falling?

I was curious if anyone else has experienced a T.O. situation like I did last night? While taking part in a 10 team redraft league, I noticed T.O. starting to fall with many people making obvious references to not wanting to take him. By the time I grabbed him in the fifth round, 18 other WR's were off the board. Was this a unique experience or have others seen similar draft scenarios with this potential cancer?

I was curious if anyone else has experienced a T.O. situation like I did last night? While taking part in a 10 team redraft league, I noticed T.O. starting to fall with many people making obvious references to not wanting to take him. By the time I grabbed him in the fifth round, 18 other WR's were off the board. Was this a unique experience or have others seen similar draft scenarios with this potential cancer?

Yes he is falling, WR 19 in the 5th seems a bit excessive ...

Yes he is falling, WR 19 in the 5th seems a bit excessive ...

Not sure why he'd be falling? He's playing, Bledsoe or not he'll get the balls thrown to him just to make Jerry Jones not look like an idiot. WR19? ...that just stupid.

I think people are worried about him BLOWING up, not in the good way................wait I HATE THE COWBOYS i hope he BLOWS that team appart.

GO BROWNS

That is ridiculous. I would have taken him in the third but he was already gone. He may implode before the season ends but a couple great games to start the season and he would have been great trade bait.

He went with the 3.7 pick (10 teamer) in my local on Friday, about the 7th WR drafted.

Edited by Daunted

For our 12 team league he went 3.6 the 30th pick taken. He was the 9th receiver off the board. He would not have made it past me at 3.11 and there was a guy at 3.8 that said he would have taken him.

He's fallen from my top two WR's to about my top five or so.

That's because you play with retards. T.O. is a late second round pick he will play and he will be very good this year! :D

12 team league, he went 2.7. The only WRs taken ahead of him were:C. Johnson/S. Smith/T. Holt. Gates was taken ahead of him also.

Another 12 team league, he again went 2.7, sixth receiver off the board.

I took him... unsure of it now. :D

Hey Bob can I join your league any openings?

No kidding...sorry, but no openings. I still can't believe he dropped to the 5th round. I would have grabbed him earlier but got Tiki, Ronnie Brown, Boldin and Randy Moss in the first four rounds. I'm still not crazy about a team that features Moss and T.O., but I've got three Tier 1 WR's and I'm thrilled with that. Just for the record, here were the other WR's taken before T.O.

S. Smith (1.10)

Chad (2.1)

Fitz (2.4)

Marvin (2.6)

Chambers (2.8)

Holt (2.9)

Boldin (3.8)

Wayne (4.2)

R. Moss (4.3)

Ward (4.4)

S. Moss (4.5)

Roy (4.7)

Driver (4.9)

Plax (4.10)

Mason (5.1)

T.J. (5.4)

J. Walker (5.6)

Galloway (5.7)

T.O. (5.8)

5th round is ridiculous. I can't see any reason for him to make it out of the 3rd unless there are odd scoring rules.

5th round is ridiculous. I can't see any reason for him to make it out of the 3rd unless there are odd scoring rules.

No odd scoring rules...PPR league. Now if he can just stay on the field.

10 team redraft, I took him with the 4.5 pick. 7th receiver off the board. Took Randy Moss with the 2.4.

Could be fun or...

He went with the 3.7 pick (10 teamer) in my local on Friday, about the 7th WR drafted.

Thats where TO went in my draft as well...I was set to take him at 3.08 if the other guy did not take him first...

But there was a small part of me that was relieved that he was taken...didnt want to have to make that decision!