[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this the year to "not" take Tomlinson ?

EZDoesit

Seriously, aren't you worried about that QB "BIG TIME?". If this guy can't get it done and they're loading up the box to stop LT, what's the best he could do? I'm trying to figure out whether to take the guy with my third pick or trade down and try to build around Manning..... With Tiki's brutal schedule, I don't want to guess who the fourth running back off the board should be......

Seriously, aren't you worried about that QB "BIG TIME?". If this guy can't get it done and they're loading up the box to stop LT, what's the best he could do? I'm trying to figure out whether to take the guy with my third pick or trade down and try to build around Manning..... With Tiki's brutal schedule, I don't want to guess who the fourth running back off the board should be......

The thing about Tomlinson is that he is so involved in the passing game, that he is almost a can't miss. If he is still there for you at #3, don't think twice about snagging him, especially if it is a ppr league.

The thing about Tomlinson is that he is so involved in the passing game, that he is almost a can't miss. If he is still there for you at #3, don't think twice about snagging him, especially if it is a ppr league.

It's a performance scoring league, but no ppr. Still, I hear what you're saying about him in the passing game....

LT performed when the team sucked and he was the only option playing against what seemed like 15 in the box!

I am NOT worried about Rivers, he is better than Brees, you will see.

LT is still #1 in terms of being the safest pick of the big three. If you do get PPR, he is a can't miss #1!

cant wait to see what happens when they "load up on the box".....

dont pass up on LT....he's the man this year...without a doubt...

Agreed!

Gates, KMcK, Parker, Jackson and LT in the flat? Loading up in the box would be a BAD idea against this team.

I saw Rivers throw some balls that Brees could only dream about!

LT performed when the team sucked and he was the only option playing against what seemed like 15 in the box!

I am NOT worried about Rivers, he is better than Brees, you will see.

LT is still #1 in terms of being the safest pick of the big three. If you do get PPR, he is a can't miss #1!

Yup. :D

Why has Tomlinson not played 1 minute in the preseason so far? Am I missing something or shouldn't he have played at least a little with the new QB?

Shotty isn't going to risk injury to his best player. Smart coach, I say.

Shotty isn't going to risk injury to his best player. Smart coach, I say.

Why doesn't any other coach do this, unless I haven't noticed. So they are going into the season with Rivers not seeing any real playing time with LT2 this preseason? Sounds nuts to me. At least a couple drives a game.

Why doesn't any other coach do this, unless I haven't noticed. So they are going into the season with Rivers not seeing any real playing time with LT2 this preseason? Sounds nuts to me. At least a couple drives a game.

Last year LT had one touch in pre-season. 50 yards -plus for a TD. Didn't see another snap!

They get their timing down in practice. They have had a couple thousand reps by now.

The biggest concern is keeping LT focused on ball control until he has had those first few hits.

He and they will be fine grasshopper! Now you may leave! :D

see...I think I've already expressed how I feel about this years Chargers offense...

Rivers IS better than Brees

Tomlinson will see plenty dumpoffs

Gates will see plenty of passes

I think they start off rocky, but get lucky because they play the Raiders and the Titans...they play the Ravens and Steelers back to back afterward and could maybe steal one...but will likely lose both..

then they play Niners, Chievs, Rams, and Browns...6-2 at this point...

I think about the only concern w/LT is the fact that he's up around 2100 touches and has been dogged by nagging injuries the past few years.

As far as the team around him, they look good. I wouldn't worry about that aspect too much.

Just took him at 1.2 in Bling Bling without hesitation. All my years of playing, and this is the first time I've ever been an LT owner. :lol:

You gonna start him against the Steelers? :D

:D

Seriously, aren't you worried about that QB "BIG TIME?". If this guy can't get it done and they're loading up the box to stop LT, what's the best he could do? I'm trying to figure out whether to take the guy with my third pick

Here's another vote for taking him with the third pick! :D LT's produced when the Bolts struggled as a team on offense. Now with the supporting cast around him, he'll produce again. Rivers won't hold him back. You'll see.

Drew Brees was and always will be a mediocre QB at best.

You gonna start him against the Steelers? :D

:D

Without a second thought. He will start every game, unless he is injured. I never let my heart get in the way of my fantasy football business.

Without a second thought. He will start every game, unless he is injured. I never let my heart get in the way of my fantasy football business.

YES, but when he breaks a 60 yard dump pass for a TD, will you be cheerin' :D or jeerin' :lol: ?

Inquiring minds want to know!?!? :D

YES, but when he breaks a 60 yard dump pass for a TD, will you be cheerin' :D or jeerin' :lol: ?

Inquiring minds want to know!?!? :D

:woot: I've been there MANY times. The answer is jeering :lol: I always put the Steelers above my fantasy teams. However, I will admit that after I'm done with the jeering :brew: I will then think to myself, at least it was one of my guys that scored. :brow: