Sign in to follow this  
DuckSurprise

Picking at 4

12 team, standard scoring league but no PPR...Picking at 4th overall, assuming none of the big 3 fall, Tiki or Ronnie? I like tiki's proven ability but age and Jacobs scare me. Ronnie has huge ability but unproven over a 16 game season and for some reason, the hype surrounding him scares me too...not really considering anyone else even though Rudi, S-Jax and Edge are all probably valid picks...really torn here

Thanks!

Edited by DuckSurprise

Between those two, err on the side of youth with Ronnie Brown.

Tiki is 31 yrs old with 2400 touches - though remarkably well-preserved and durable, those are areas in age and workload where most backs start to break down. I don't necessarily see it in his case, but hedge your bets with youth.

i had the 4 spot last night in a draft and went with Barber. PPR league made is an easier choice.

Brown went 5th.

Edited by theeohiostate

I feel that Tiki will put up similar number to last year, but the better play here is Brown.

I would go Barber ...I believe he will provide more total yardage than Ronnie Brown and very similar TD #'s

GL

I like Tiki, the concerns about age and jacobs are well-founded, but I like him because he plays for the better offense which should equal more opportunity.

I took Tiki at #5 last night. Had him for the past two years and he's a proven stud.

I'll throw in a wrinkle....Go Manning...no question marks with him.

:D Welcome to the boards. You have much to learn here, I see.

Call me crazy, but I would go SJax or Portis (yes even with the shoulder injury).