[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lineup question for this week

BigBlue06

Which 2 should I start from these players?

Chester Taylor

Tatum Bell

Thomas Jones

Todd Heap

Right now I'm leaning towards Thomas Jones & Tatum Bell for Week 1.

We don't have to play a tight end in our league. Here's the rest of my team.

Marc Bulger

Larry Johnson

Terrell Owens

Roy Williams

Lawrence Tynes

Ravens Def.

Which 2 should I start from these players?

Chester Taylor

Tatum Bell

Thomas Jones

Todd Heap

Right now I'm leaning towards Thomas Jones & Tatum Bell for Week 1.

We don't have to play a tight end in our league. Here's the rest of my team.

I would not even consider Bell, when you have Taylor there. Bell will be lucky to get 10 touches, while Chester should get 17-25. I'd go with Taylor and Jones.

Bell idea is bad..........very bad

Tatum was named the starter today. Don't know why you think he will only get 10 carries and even if he does, he will probably still be very productive just like he was last year when he only got a few carries a game. They are playing St. Louis and Taylor is playing at Washington. I usually play matchups when its tough to decide and the edge goes to T Bell. Heap would not even be in consideration.

I would go T Bell and T Jones if that is your only option...

Tatum was named the starter today. Don't know why you think he will only get 10 carries and even if he does, he will probably still be very productive just like he was last year when he only got a few carries a game. They are playing St. Louis and Taylor is playing at Washington. I usually play matchups when its tough to decide and the edge goes to T Bell. Heap would not even be in consideration.

Where did you get this information from?

Here is the latest report listed a few minutes ago: I am failing to see anywhere that Tatum was named the starter and will guarentee with certaintly that Mike Bell gets more looks this week........wager?

The AP reports Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan has not decided yet on his starting running back due to the improved play of Tatum Bell.

Tatum has reportedly responded since Mike Bell was named the starter in early August. It may be what the "Mastermind" was hoping for all along.

Edited by theeohiostate

Where did you see T Bell was named starter?