Sign in to follow this  
jeffreysg

Need 2 of these 4

Ronnie Brown at Pit

Westbrook at Hou

Gore at Arz

Mike Bell at Stl

Brown is my go to every week, but Westbrook has this foot thing, and Gore is moving up on my radar. Mike Bell is on my bench till I understand what is happening in that land of fantasy wastefulness...

I'm thinking Brown-Westbrook???????

I am thinking Brown and Gore.

Brown - Duh

Gore - Will probably be getting a lot of carriers throughout the game

Westbrook - Depending on how he's feeling and what the score's at, might only play 2 qts if its a blowout

Bell - It's risky to start any RB from DEN. Wait and see what develops. I might try to let him get a few weeks under his belt and if the numbers are good, trade him. They might not stay that way all year.

I have the same dilemma...I have Brown, Westbrook, Gore, and Rhodes...I've narrowed it to Brown, BWest, and Gore...I'm leaning towards Brown and BWest -- provided there aren't any last minute injury updates with BWest...I really like Gore as a sleeper and will give him a week or two to see how the SF offense fairs...

I have the same dilemma...I have Brown, Westbrook, Gore, and Rhodes...I've narrowed it to Brown, BWest, and Gore...I'm leaning towards Brown and BWest -- provided there aren't any last minute injury updates with BWest...I really like Gore as a sleeper and will give him a week or two to see how the SF offense fairs...

kinda my thought as well, but semms like whenevr i go on the wait and see approach, they produce....then I plug em in, and they don't.....

Is it a definite that you are playing Brown? Pitts a pretty tough matchup and you have incredible matchups with your other players.

Can't bench him....cud see his line being 70-1TD, he's getting 25 touches in this game

Brown for sure. Gore and Westy are a toss up. Westy coming back from injury but i very vital piece to the Eagles O and catches alot of balls.

If it were me, i'd play Westy. But if you want to play it safe and still not miss a beat, then go with Gore.

That's probably dead on for the projections. Gore will probably get the same amount of carries but I still like Bell this week. That offense is too good, especially against St. Louis.

McGahee/Bell