[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's the scoop with the priority news?

cliaz

I agree it is less user friendly. If there is a concern about non-payers seeing an update, I wonder if its possible to just have the player name.

For example:

"Jeff George"

"Deion Branch"

"Ashlie Lelie"

instead of:

"Jeff George - just retire baby"

"Deion Branch traded for cheese to be named later"

"Ashlie Lelie now droping balls in Atlanta"

So, if you see a player you are interested in, you can click for the news - or just skip it if you don't care about those players...

I agree it is less user friendly. If there is a concern about non-payers seeing an update, I wonder if its possible to just have the player name.

For example:

"Jeff George"

"Deion Branch"

"Ashlie Lelie"

instead of:

So, if you see a player you are interested in, you can click for the news - or just skip it if you don't care about those players...

word

For example:

"Jeff George"

"Deion Branch"

"Ashlie Lelie"

instead of:

+1

Nope they need to change that back. All this clicking around kind of starts to make the site non-user friend. Just beause you can see it on the front page doesn't mean poo. You have to click on it and log in to get the information.

No good :D

big BIG +1

The site is seeming to become alot less user friendly. I need stuff at a glance.

I do like having the member # and date we signed up, but that's just in these forums. The ability to see what's what on the front page is almost a neccessity.

For example:

"Jeff George"

"Deion Branch"

"Ashlie Lelie"

instead of:

:D

big BIG +1

The site is seeming to become alot less user friendly. I need stuff at a glance.

I do like having the member # and date we signed up, but that's just in these forums. The ability to see what's what on the front page is almost a neccessity.

I agree. Half the front page is either ads or worthless. When a vet asks a question, I'm much more inclined to answer it in the advice forum.

• 1 month later...