[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Started Culpepper & Chambers #%$#!

badbobbk

Glass half empty - CPepp looked unsure of himself in the pocket, throwing balls away early. CPepp looked like the old Cpepp tossing errant passess for INTs at the end of his crappy game. He also missed a bunch of receivers, including Chambers in the end zone.

Glass half full - CPepp is justifiably rusty after a huge layoff. He moved around in the pocket, took a few good shots, made a number of good throws. He put up 260+ yds vs one of the best DSTs in the league on the road. He remained upright and his leg held up. With a few more games, he will shake off the rust and produce.

I am hoping for the half full scenario - but I fear the half empty deal is the truth.

Culpepper is crap. taking him cost me big last year and even though i was high on chambers going into my draft I stayed away because of Daunte Crappepper, who finished using my leagues scoring system a whopping 4 points. mind you guys like peyton, trent green, carson palmer, generally score 20 - 40 points a week. go dauntes peak lol

Edited by darth8ball