Sign in to follow this  
Ditka Doom

Starting wr Harrison need a #2 wr start

I have A. Johnson vs Philly, D. Mason @ Tampa and L. Coles @ Tenn.

I am leaning towards L. Coles at Tenn as a sleeper. Tenn gave up over thirty passing tds last year. Any thoughts, advice? No ppr., 6 for all tds.

not to sure penn can get coles the ball. mcnair to mason is the way i would go.... good luck

not to sure penn can get coles the ball. mcnair to mason is the way i would go.... good luck

Ditto.

I'm in Nashville and word is a double team on Coles

:D D. Mason even going against TB is probably the strongest situation knowing that Titans will double Coles. A. Bryant may be a good option (they will be playing from behing alot in SF) but I would want A. Smith show me something before giving the nod to Bryant.

GOOD LUCK

I'd go with Mason over all the other guys.

Other than the obvious reason that Mason and McNair are now reunited and have the existing chemistry, the other reason I'd go with him is that I don't believe that Tampa (or any other team for that matter) understands how they will defend McNair this year. Baltimore has never had a passing attack before, but now they have a bonefide threat with McNair.....

This is a gut feeling more than anything, however, everyone knows McNair is a very capable QB, but he's now in a new system, and will be most likely mixing old strategy with new, so I think you'll see Tampa confused on enough plays for McNair to find Mason for several pretty good gains.

Edited by Big Dogs