[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Frank Gore Baby!

TonyMantana

Looks like a great mid round pick paid off!

Think this can keep up all season or is this the weakness of AZ DEF?

Trade Time?

I had the 57th pick in the 6th round and I wanted Warner. Warner went 56th, so I took Bulger (dog). Gore went 58th. I managed to sandwich one bad pick between 2 good picks. Well at least for this week.

I had the 57th pick in the 6th round and I wanted Warner. Warner went 56th, so I took Bulger (dog). Gore went 58th. I managed to sandwich one bad pick between 2 good picks. Well at least for this week.

Ugh. I feel ypur pain. Just week 1 though! I don't see Gore doing this all season.

I listened to the advice of several Huddlers and started Gore over J Jones.....one of the few times a decision like that has ever worked for me.

I think, that as long as he stays healty, Gore will be a solid #2 all year. He won't do this all year, but if he does.....see ya in the playoffs!!!!!

He looked impressive the whole game. Had another TD catch called back for penalty. Looked quick and broke a lot of tackles, and very involved in the passing game, and got tough yards on his own.

I think he'll be good all year, barring injury of which he does have a history.

Note too the Cards defense was pretty good 2 years ago. Last year they had a ton of def injuries. Not saying AZ will be a great D, but they will be around average.

I'd be keeping Gore if you have him.