[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reuben Droughns.. what happened today?

byron2112

I was working , so I missed the early games and I can't get any info on what happened to the Browns running game... not that it's great, but I thought they'd keep grinding with Reuben, you know?... something like 25 carries for 80 yards or whatever.

Did he just get stuffed?

Did they abandon the running game?

Please don't tell me he got hurt.... I thought New Orleans kinda sucked at stopping the run...

they only ran the ball 16 times, not counting frye's scrambles. i dont know what was up with them today. i kept seeing that vickers guy in there more than he should have been.. droughns had no chance to get in rhythm with that horrible play calling. all i have to say is they looked like sh*t. the defenses in the afc north will be foaming at the mouth when it comes time to play the browns. they have no line at all.

Rotten game plan (that's being nice). The O'line did not play well (that's being nice). Frye had a bad 1st half (that's being nice). Weird rotation of the RB's (that's being nice). Lost their #2 WR, Jurevicius, to a rib injury (they're snake bit).

Might not hear this too often this season, but let's give credit where credit is due.....the Saints DEF absolutely STUFFED any running game the Browns attempted, especially in the first half. They were getting pressure on Frye as well. They might not play that well for the rest of the season, but they did a nice job Sunday.

Edited by Hitman

Definately not happy with Droughns right now - blew a seemingly great matchup and I thought he'd at least be good for some yards.

Bush sat on my bench giving me the finger. I really need to start using the "do the opposite of what is widely agreed upon" rule.

Did he just get stuffed?

Did they abandon the running game?

Please don't tell me he got hurt.... I thought New Orleans kinda sucked at stopping the run...

Yes, yes & not anymore. :D

In fact, for the better part of the first two quarters Cleveland had negative yardage in both passing & rushing. In the first half they had a total of 30 yds & two turnovers. :D