Sign in to follow this  
Vet

Undefeated Jets Host Pats

What happens when a stoppable force meets a movable object?

Taking "Little Vet" (7 yrs old) to his first NFL game next Sunday. The little rat has been lured into Patriotism by his little 2nd grade bandwagoner buddies and is insisting on wearing his Tom Brady jersey to the Meadowlands. (Friggin' kid is a Pats and Yankees fan, which doesn't make this Jet-Met dad happy!) But, I'm simply attributing it to youth...I'm sure he'll see the light eventually and learn the value of true suffering as I have. I'm just psyched that he likes sports, and he is so excited about going to the game. We're taking his buddy from school and his Dad - should be a good time.

Hopefully Mangini still has some contacts up in Foxboro who can fax over a copy of the game plan.

Edited by Vet

I liked the title better than the post.

Sorry EnD.

Hey - Chad looked pretty good yesterday, huh? He had some zip on the ball - more than I've seen in a couple of years. That TD pass to Baker had about a 1 square foot space to get through and Chad put it right in there.

Mike Nugent, on the other hand..... :D

How did Barlow look anyone?

Couple of decent 9-yard runs, but that's it. He looked "OK".

The OL wasn't getting great push on running plays.

I expect Barlow to get most of the carries from here on out. I'd expect Barlow to get 18-20 carries with Blaylock getting 12-15 starting next week. I think Barlow will get whatever goal-line carries there are - and there may not be that many.