Sign in to follow this  
cliaz

Anyone else think this about Anna Nicole's son dying

Somebody at work said it was Karma for her. After that long drawn out deal for getting that $474 million dollars. I don't really know or followed what happened with that money from the old man she was banging but figured I'd post it and see what people say.

:D

Nope. This isn't My Name is Earl. One person doesn't die to spite another person's actions.

Nope. This isn't My Name is Earl. One person doesn't die to spite another person's actions.

Yeah I don't believe in Karma at all. But thought I'd see what other people say.

Nope. Just a shame. Her official statement said they don't suspect drugs or alcohol... which tells me that it may be a reason.

I can't imagine what it must feel like to have a new born and then lose your son on the same day.

Very sad. And even if you believe in karma, banging an old guy and getting his money would not equal losing a child.

What about all of the astrologists and their loss? They lost a planet and all they were doing was predicting the future for people. Generally, astrologists as a group of people find themselves in the highest bracket of karma. Karma would have kept Pluto classified as a planet, if it were real.

Unfortunately it was just that young mans time to go..Way too soon ..

Maybe karma is what hit the guy's son who died just a little while ago for not honoring his father's wishes....

I'm willing to bet this is a River Phoenix type death: he did some recreational drugs on a cold medicine which cocked everything up in his body.

What about all of the astrologists and their loss? They lost a planet and all they were doing was predicting the future for people. Generally, astrologists as a group of people find themselves in the highest bracket of karma. Karma would have kept Pluto classified as a planet, if it were real.

I almost cried when I read this, having not thought of their loss, but then I remembered I dated a bipolar astrologer once, and she explained to me that they use all kinds of things in their charts besides planets: Chiron, for instance. And nodes, and some other moons, and some midhaven thingy. It's like scientific, but totally made up. It's like Intelligent Design with math.

In fact, I think karma would indicate that the end of Pluto's status would mean some form of retribution from the good folks at Disney. I think putting Dr. Phil on ESPN was just the beginning. :D

No such thing as Karma. Tell them they are all idiots.

Somebody at work said it was Karma for her. After that long drawn out deal for getting that $474 million dollars. I don't really know or followed what happened with that money from the old man she was banging but figured I'd post it and see what people say.

:D

That's stupid.

Last I heard was that Pluto got fired, but it did stay on as a subcontractor.