[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade offers for Branch

Massamule

My team is in the sig.

There are currently 2 offers from 2 different owners to get Branch from me.

1) next years 1st round draft pick (dynasty rookie/FA draft)

2) M. Turner and next years 2nd round pick

Would you do any of these?

Should I hold onto him and see what happens b/c I could use some consistent #s from my WRs?

My team is in the sig.

There are currently 2 offers from 2 different owners to get Branch from me.

1) next years 1st round draft pick (dynasty rookie/FA draft)

2) M. Turner and next years 2nd round pick

Would you do any of these?

Should I hold onto him and see what happens b/c I could use some consistent #s from my WRs?

Hold onto him and wait, but then again you might miss the opportunity to "sell him while his stock is high." If DJax turns out to be the injury prone WR he looks to become, then Branch could very well step up and be a solid #1; in turn, raising his stock even more.

On another note, DJax could also finish the year as the #1 WR and continue to take catches away from Branch. Remember, Branch has not put up 'elite-WR" numbers his entire career. While he will be a consistently valuable asset to the Seahawks, he also has the chance to remain a good-but-not-great fantasy WR. Thus, his stock might be at the highest point it will ever reach, making him a great trade prospect to other owners, and to your advantage in the long run.

by the way, we start 3 WRs.

That is the biggest question. Where is Branch's biggest upside?

Is it right now with the trade?

Is it later down the road with good numbers from an offense that is better suited for WRs than NE?

or

Is his greatest value staying on my team and getting points?

I would be temped to take one of the two trades you've been offered. I don't think Branch's numbers as a Seahawk will be much different than his numbers as a Patriot. The Seahawks have a lot of money invested in Jackson and Burleson and Hasselbeck is very comfortable with Engram in the slot, so I see a very similar situation to what he left in New England. The only difference is that now he's getting paid.