[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There was a serious reason that I posted that the Pope might get assassinated

wiegie

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we could get the followers of Islam and Christians to kill each other off, there would be a lot more elbow room for the rest of us.

:D

"Take up your Uzi and follow me"

J.H. Christ

:D

The dinosaur jockeys are ready and willing to fight for the highest bidder

Superballa: You must realize in the world of the warped liberal mind, the USA is ALWAYS wrong. We must always apologize because our very existence is an afront to all those poor people we oppress. And be sure that we are constantly oppressing poor innocent people somewhere. You will never find anything but condemnation of the USA by the far left. This country is ananthema to all that leftist believe and stand for. We are always wrong. We are always to blame. We are evil. That is the liberal viewpoint and it hasnt changed in the last 50 years and probably never will. So, when muzzi's blow up buildings; the evil USA is to blame because we oppressed them. When Saddam Huessin violates the terms of his surrender; the USA is to blame for taking that murderous dictator down. When Pakistan helps harbor Osama Bin Laden in remote regions of their country; the evil USA is to blame for not locating him. We are always the culprit and should always be made to apologize. That is how completely f*cked up the American left is today.

This is true and scary.

I am bringing a morning star to the fight...how will I rekognize you? What will you be riding...can a hyena ride anything?

I will be the guy who shoots with his .357 from 20 feet while you warm up yer morning star, and then I will ride off on yer Velociraptor.

I've often wondered why al Qaeda or any of the lunatic extremist Muslim guys haven't tried to take the Pope out.

We shouldn't be so quick to label Muslim fundamentalists as "lunatic" or "extreme". If one looks at thier words and actions through the lens of their religious beliefs they become quite reasonable. Would you label a Christian who opposes pre-marital sex, gambling, and smoking a plant because a 2000 year old book implies that those actions are against the will of some mythical god as a "lunatic"? The real problem is that we are all allowing ancient texts and sensibilities to have an enormous effect on our lives.

"They" will kill all of us. Why should we try to distinguish a few of them when a few of them try to kill all of us? September 11th was a perfect act of this. Has any of the Muslim community, besides a few (I can picture some woman who blasted the "Fantical-Muslims" on the news one time, there was a link here infact), ever come out publicly and denounced the actions of the "Holy Warriors" or appologize? Never. So yes...they lump all of us I lump all of them.

I would like to apologize for all the atrocities that were done by radical dumbasses in the name of America.

I'm sorry.