[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which Defense

drarto

I'm thinking about the match-ups and scoring potential for the DEF/ST. NYJ haven't solidified a running game identity and being pass happy against NE leads to sacks and turnovers. Unlike NYJ, ARI has bonafide weapons in the backfield and at both WR positions, so hedging on defense one way the other leaves you susceptible to big plays which ultimately translate into low fantasy points for your defense. The ARI/SEA game could end up in shoot-out which is good for you on the Hasslebeck front, but does nothing for you if SEA is your defense. I think NE will force Pennington to make plays while avoiding pressure. If they double Coles, that forces a guy who had his best game as a pro last week to beat them. Those odds are much more favorable IMO.

This is good reasoning. Appreciate it. I agree with the matchup analysis(all else being equal), but wasn't sure if my strategy should change due to the Warner and Seattle being head to head. But I think what you're saying is, Pats probably have a better chance for a big Defensive game, and if Warner gets into a shoot out, i could get the best of both worlds instead of hedging 1 position agains the other. Thanks for your input!