[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Advice.

Flip_Side

WDIS

Chester Taylor vs. Carolina

Deshaun Foster @ Minnesota

Maroney vs. Jets

and...

Muhammed vs. Detroit

Branch vs Arizona

Keyshawn @ Minnesota

Galloway @ Atlanta

I'm guessing you just want me to pick 1 out of each category? If so...

Go Chester Taylor Vs Carolina, they just got trampled by Dunn and Norwood last week, Chester looked very good Vs a pretty good Redskin D last week, look for him to get around the same number of touches this week also.

for WR...

I'd go Muhammad, Grossman targeted him a lot last week and he did pretty good, even if it was against Green Bay, Detroit isn't that much better. I think Detroit stalls the running game and gives up a lot in the passing game. Afterall they did only allow the reigning MVP 50 yards.

Edited by Flip_Side

Thanks... thats who i had starting...

Since you arent getting too much action here maybe you can help me with this...

I have a ton of RB an WR..

I may need to make a move with 1 of each and Brunell to upgrade at QB...

This one guy likes Brunell... so i might try Brunell, Kevin Jones, and Keyshawn/Galloway/Branch...for Eli Manning...

but that would just be the beginning of negotiations

Should I try something like this?? Do you see other big weak spots I should try to fix instead (better #2 RB/#4WR)???

Any Thoughts.. I know its a pretty rough question

Thanks... thats who i had starting...

Since you arent getting too much action here maybe you can help me with this...

I have a ton of RB an WR..

I may need to make a move with 1 of each and Brunell to upgrade at QB...

This one guy likes Brunell... so i might try Brunell, Kevin Jones, and Keyshawn/Galloway/Branch...for Eli Manning...

but that would just be the beginning of negotiations

Should I try something like this?? Do you see other big weak spots I should try to fix instead (better #2 RB/#4WR)???

Any Thoughts.. I know its a pretty rough question

Nope, don't even try to deal for Manning. You already set at QB, you got Bulger and Palmer what are you worried about? Plus I wouldn't consider moving Kevin Jones, he didn't put up great numbers last week but he looked like he was going to be getting a lot of touches this season, both in the rushing and passing game.

My league starts 3 RB and 4 WR each week. The free agent market is pretty thin right now. But Lendale White is out there. Should I drop Nate Burleson and pickup White?

My RB are - L.Tomlinson, S.Jackson, B.Jacobs, W.Lundy, J.Norwood, V.Morency, M.Turner

My WR are - M.Harrison, R.Wayne, T.Houshmandzadeh, D.Bennett, J.Cotchery, Mi.Clayton, N.Burleson

We get 0.1 points for 1 yard rushing or receiving, and 6 points for a TD.

Hmm... alright... well i do need to drop someone to open up a spot for my defensive players... (yea we have them).. since i prob shouldnt trade.. drop Keyshawn??

Or could always leave an empty spot.... risky though

Edited by airmcnair8888

That translates to 10 yds a point correct?? seems easier that way

Yeah, its the same thing, except something like 58 yards is 5.8 points, instead if 5 points.

We changed after a season where somebody lost twice during the year by one point, and the yards actually added up so that his players performed better than his opponent's players. Everyone voted for decimal scoring after that. But yeah....I guess its probably easier to just list it the standard way.

My league starts 3 RB and 4 WR each week. The free agent market is pretty thin right now. But Lendale White is out there. Should I drop Nate Burleson and pickup White?

My RB are - L.Tomlinson, S.Jackson, B.Jacobs, W.Lundy, J.Norwood, V.Morency, M.Turner

My WR are - M.Harrison, R.Wayne, T.Houshmandzadeh, D.Bennett, J.Cotchery, Mi.Clayton, N.Burleson

We get 0.1 points for 1 yard rushing or receiving, and 6 points for a TD.

I personally would stick with Burleson, if you start 4 WR's each week you could get burned if you dropped Burleson. Because outside of Harrison, Wayne and Housh, your WR corp isn't that great. Bennett would usually be a decent play but with the QB situation like it is in Tennessee you just really don't know how he is going to do.

Plus, I really don't think White will make much of an impact this year. The Titans are a mess, Chris Brown is the starter, and Henry was getting goal line carries, now he's injured but I still expect him to get carries when he comes back. It will just be hard for Lendale to do much of anything this year. Seattle is fighting its way back to the superbowl and even with Branch, Jackson, and Engram playing with Burleson I still think Burleson will find ways to get his numbers, Hass is a great QB.

Start Cadillac or Dominic Rhodes? performance scoring

Well, Caddy has been bothered by back spasms the past week. He practiced yesterday and said he's ready to go but I'm not sure how productive he will be against a Falcon D that shut out a Healthy Deshaun Foster last week. I think your safer bet would be Rhodes, he's playing against Houston, he should rack up some yards with a TD imo.

Need two of three, ppr league.

Roy W @ Bears

Rod S vs. Chiefs

Muhammed vs. Lions

Rod Smith and Muhammed. I think Plummer will bounce back this week, the Chiefs D will have a rough day, they will probably be on the field the majority of the game due to the Chiefs offense stalling all day with Huard behind center. Muhammed should have a great outing also, Grossman targets him a lot, expect him to wreak havoc on Detroit d-backs.

Edited by Flip_Side

Culpepper vs. BUF

or

McNair vs. OAK

Thanks!

CPep expect him to bounce back big this week. McNair has a great matchup, but I think Jamal Lewis will have a helluva game. I don't think they will need to rely on the passing game, I think he'll have decent stats but CPep should pass the ball quite a bit more resulting in better numbers.

Edited by Flip_Side

K. Warner vs Sea. or D. Brees vs GB ? :D

I'm leaning towards warner, but I keep thinking about how bad GB looked last week. :D

Passing Yards (20 yards per point; 3 points at 300 yards)

Passing Touchdowns (6)

Interceptions (-1)

Thanks for your help!!

Warner, I absolutely love him this year. I think the addition of Edge actually helps his numbers out, it means the offense won't be so onesided and the opposing defense has to be prepared for everything, unlike last year when they were expecting Pass-Pass-Pass all game. I think Warner will do very good even against Seattle, they don't scare me, I think Boldin and Fitz trample them. Brees just doesn't cut it for me, didn't even play too well against Cleveland last week, I think it will be all Bush and McAllister anyway. Warner will throw the ball more, give him the nod.

OK, Flip Side. Do I start McGahee v. Miami or Foster v. Atl. 1 pt for each yard rushing/receiving 6 pts per TD. I have McGahee in there now.

Also Warrick Dunn v. TB or Carnel Williams v. Atl. same scoring as above.

I would go McGahee Vs Mia, Parker just torched us, I think McGahee could put up pretty big numbers. Foster doesn't play ATL btw buddy, he plays Minnesota.

Also go Dunn, Caddy is having trouble with his back who knows how productive he'll be. Play it safe and go with Dunn, he should get good yardage.