[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Advice.

Flip_Side

Qb- S.Mcnair - C.Pennington

Rb- S.Alexander - F.Taylor - R.Droughns - D.Williams

Wr- C.Johnson - R.Wayne - A.Johnson - R.Brown - D.Givens

Te- A.Gates - K.Winslow Jr.

k- M.Stover

Def- Seattle - N.E.

pass 1pt 25yd, pass td 6pt, 1pt 10yd/rush, 6pt rush & rec td, 1pt 15yd/rec

your opinion on my starting line up

qb mcnair

rbs alexander - taylor

wr c johnson - a johnson

te gates

def n.e.

would you agree and if not what line up would you go with?

thanks

Qb- S.Mcnair - C.Pennington

Rb- S.Alexander - F.Taylor - R.Droughns - D.Williams

Wr- C.Johnson - R.Wayne - A.Johnson - R.Brown - D.Givens

Te- A.Gates - K.Winslow Jr.

k- M.Stover

Def- Seattle - N.E.

pass 1pt 25yd, pass td 6pt, 1pt 10yd/rush, 6pt rush & rec td, 1pt 15yd/rec

your opinion on my starting line up

qb mcnair

rbs alexander - taylor

wr c johnson - a johnson

te gates

def n.e.

would you agree and if not what line up would you go with?

thanks

The lineup is all good except I would start R.Wayne over A Johnson. Wayne plays Hou, he's a lock for some great yardage and a TD. Johnson won't put up as good numbers as Wayne.

ok oh grand puba wdis? non ppr league, standard scoring 1pt per 10 yards 6 pts per td: pick one please and tell me why, thanks.

roy williams vs. bears

troy williamson vs. panthers

antonio bryant vs. rams

matt jones vs. steelers

my team:

qb - alex smith, mike vick

rb - barber, brown, rhodes

wr - glenn, r. williams, williamson, m. jones, bryant

te - gates, winslow

k- stover

d-dolphins

Eli Manning on the road against Phily

or

Michael Vick at home against Tampa Bay

Tampa looked miserable last week against a Ravens offense that could only be concidered average at best. Phily will cover the hell out of the recievers with Shockey not being 100%.

Both guys scored 17 pts for me last week. Do I go with the better quarter back against a better D or do I go with Vick's legs at home against a lack luster Tampa Two?

1pt/10yds run/recieve - 1pt/25yds pass - normal everything else

ok oh grand puba wdis? non ppr league, standard scoring 1pt per 10 yards 6 pts per td: pick one please and tell me why, thanks.

roy williams vs. bears

troy williamson vs. panthers

antonio bryant vs. rams

matt jones vs. steelers

my team:

qb - alex smith, mike vick

rb - barber, brown, rhodes

wr - glenn, r. williams, williamson, m. jones, bryant

te - gates, winslow

k- stover

d-dolphins

Hmmmm let's see....

I don't like Roy Williams at all this week, the Bears will shut him down just like the Seahawks did last week. Troy Williamson will just get decent yardage at best. Bryant could do well, although the Rams had a great defensive outing last week I just don't think it happens again they really aren't as good as they looked.

and last but not least, is Matt jones. He could do well under the spotlights on MNF, Pitt is good but it will be hard to cover Wilford, Reggie Williams, and Matt Jones. I think Matt Jones catches a few balls that could be for huge yardage. Basically it's between Matt Jones and Antonio Bryant, Go Matt Jones. He's on a better team and on MNF, he will do well.

Eli Manning on the road against Phily

or

Michael Vick at home against Tampa Bay

Tampa looked miserable last week against a Ravens offense that could only be concidered average at best. Phily will cover the hell out of the recievers with Shockey not being 100%.

Both guys scored 17 pts for me last week. Do I go with the better quarter back against a better D or do I go with Vick's legs at home against a lack luster Tampa Two?

1pt/10yds run/recieve - 1pt/25yds pass - normal everything else

Manning, Vick had a great outing last week but I don't expect the same numbers this week. Tampa Bay will not play as poorly as last week, they will be out for blood this game. Eli will have to throw quite a bit to keep up with Philly in a good matchup. I think he puts up respectable numbers, go with him.

Who do I play???

Mike Bell getting half the carries against KC

or

Ahman Green getting all of the carries against the Saints?

in our league

rush/rec TD = 6

1pt per 10 rush/rec yards

If Green hadn't put up 110 yards vs the Bears D, this would be easy

I'd go Green, he looked good against the Bears last week. Plus Tatum looked very good last week, so I think that hurts Mike Bell even more.

WDIS?

Gonzo at Den

or

Watson at JETS

-

Bush at GB

or

Chester (home) v Panthers

perfomance scoring

Watson, he's a beast and should do well against the Jets. Gonzo has Huard throwing too him, I'm not to fond of that.

Go Chester, he did great against a good D in Washington, I think he'll post good numbers again. We all know Bush is a great player and has a good matchup but he still does share the load with McAllister.

Need Two of the WR' Antonio Bryant, Issac Bruce, Joe Horn....Right now I am going Bryant and bruce

Two RB's Cadillac, Ahman Green, Duce Mcallister? Do I risk cadiilac agaim with the injury and If I do who will be my second RB, I have been flip flopping all weekend between Green and maclalister as my 2nd rb if I keep cady in.

Need Two of the WR' Antonio Bryant, Issac Bruce, Joe Horn....Right now I am going Bryant and bruce

Two RB's Cadillac, Ahman Green, Duce Mcallister? Do I risk cadiilac agaim with the injury and If I do who will be my second RB, I have been flip flopping all weekend between Green and maclalister as my 2nd rb if I keep cady in.

Go Bryant and Bruce for WR, good matchups. Brees hasn't really been looking for Horn, he has to many people to spread the ball too. Bush, Colston, Henderson, and Horn. I just don't think Horn will be able to put up as good numbers as Bryant and Bruce will.

For RB, I'm stuck on Caddy this week. He say's he fine, but back spasms just aren't something to mess with, It would be a risk but I say go Caddy and Green. Check injury reports tomorrow morning just incase to see if there is anything about Caddy.

Looks like T.J. Housh wont play tomorrow and I have Jenkins and Troy Brown on my bench...Henry of the Bengals and Bruce of the Rams are avilable...should I pick up one of these to start...if so, who do i drop??

Bruce has a good matchup tomorrow and should do well, I think he is your best bet over Jenkins and Troy Brown for this week. If you have to drop either Brown or Jenkins, drop Brown.

Edited by Flip_Side

Had another question...WDIS at QB

Rivers

Big Ben

Delhomme??

Big Ben is still questionable I believe. Rivers has a great matchup, but he'll be feeding the ball to LT all day just like last week. So I'd go Delhomme, he won't have another horrible outing like last week. He'll bounce back and have a good game vs the Vikes.