[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Branch Trade offer

Massamule

Just got an offer for Branch.

Tell me what you think, my team is in the sig.

Branch for Vincent Jackson and (Leinhart or Brees)

or

Branch for V. Jackson and his 2007 1st round rookie/FA draft pick

This is a 12 man dynasty league and the original offer, the one I wanted, was:

Branch for M. Turner and V. Jackson

What do you guys think?

Yeah, I know. I definitely need help at QB. Although WR isn't exactly a strength either.

Should I go ahead w/ the trade and hope that both Leinart and Jackson turn into decent players, or should I really push for the Turner trade. I would like to handcuff LT, but having some young blood at QB looks pretty nice too!

Alright, since no one replies, I'll keep talking to myself.

I guess I misunderstood the original email from the other owner. I thought he wrote "including Leinart", he actually wrote "excluding Leinart".

So the choices I have are:

Branch for Brees and Jackson

or

Branch for Jackson and 2007 1st rounder

What would YOU do?

Hang tight with Branch. He has gotten nothing but praise from those who have played with him in the past. He has gone to a situation that has always been volitile with respect to WR (particularly when it came to holding on to the ball) He is the only real threat on Seahawks when it comes to YAC completions as D Jax is more of a long ball threat. I think there is every reason to be optimistic that Branch could turn into a bona fide #1 for Seahawks. You shouldn't pass up that potential for the minimal production you are being offered. He will be worth more in 2 weeks than he is now.