Sign in to follow this  
broncosn05

Caddilac Williams

What's going on here? I know he is battling back spasms, but he is killing my team. If it weren't for Gore I'd really be p'oed. When will the wheels start spinning again because right now he sure is looking like a "Volkswagon Beetle" instead of a Caddilac? :D

What's going on here? I know he is battling back spasms, but he is killing my team. If it weren't for Gore I'd really be p'oed. When will the wheels start spinning again because right now he sure is looking like a "Volkswagon Beetle" instead of a Caddilac? :D

The OL sucks and there have been injuries.

The qb is not good and the Bucs should've kept Griese.

If you give up on Williams this early, you're insane. He's played to juggernaut defenses with a young team and more importantly young O line. Its not too early to be worried, but don't hit the panic button just yet.

IF all Gruden wants to do is have his young QB heave a bunch of passes each game and forget the running game look for more of the same.

Tampa is donkeynuts, establishing the run is their best shot on offense.

As Russ said, whether or not Gruden figures that out is the key.

Back spasams are killing me. The season schedule doesn't look it will get any easier.

Edited by Ditka Doom

I'm not big on Caddy this year. Just a hunch. i still figured TB would compete for the division title, with ATL in 3rd, which looks like it might be reversed. NFC south plays some hard DEF this year, but last year Caddy had some great games against great DEF. :D I just wanted to stay away from him this year.

After looking at the sched, I have TB going 7-9. Not that this matter fantasy wise, but I what I mean is, I see TB being behind alot, and probably airing it out a little more. Which seems to be the way they're leaning thus far.