[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*Who to BUY LOW?*

Joe12

What are some players that I should be targeting in trades after slow starts?

I still like Roy Williams this year (despite his big mouth) and will be trying to steal him. I still think Plummer (laugh all you want) can be a serviceable #2 QB if you play the matchups right. Who else???

You could probably get Lamont Jordan or Randy Moss for a used puck bag. Not saying they'll bounce back, but it would be tough for either of them to be much worse.

Some might be down on Reuben Droughns, I see him bouncing back.

Cadillac Williams :D

That's actually a very good one...though I'm assuming it's mainly because he has COMPLETELY frosted yer ass the first two weeks. :D

(note - we are in the same boat, I laugh to keep from crying)

TE

Gates is probably undervalued based on the Chargers not needing to pass much yet.

If someone trades you Gates, keep me on the short list if there's an opening in that league.

Lee Evans....he dies for stretches of the year, but he'll eventually have 3-4 of those 140 yard/2 TD blow-up games, and a couple of marginals sprinkled in, to finish the year 1100/8-10 TDS.

And his owners are absolutely disgusted with him about now, so he should be dirt cheap.

Also buy low on Simms (for the same reason as Caddy), Moss (the team will still stink, so he'll get plenty of garbage action once the QB play solidifies), & Reggie Brown( everyone thinks Stallworth is "the" man, but Brown already has 2 TDs, and has some cupcakes on the schedule the next several weeks).

That's actually a very good one...though I'm assuming it's mainly because he has COMPLETELY frosted yer ass the first two weeks. :D

(note - we are in the same boat, I laugh to keep from crying)

ding ding ding :D

If someone trades you Gates, keep me on the short list if there's an opening in that league.

don't laugh. i took gates in the third in my local (didn't need to as they had no clue about adp, could have had him later i'm sure) and backed him up with l.j. smith in the 11th round or so. :D anyway, i'm thinking of unloading him if i can get an upgrade over driver or andre johnson. doubt it will happen but i might try.

don't laugh. i took gates in the third in my local (didn't need to as they had no clue about adp, could have had him later i'm sure) and backed him up with l.j. smith in the 11th round or so. :D anyway, i'm thinking of unloading him if i can get an upgrade over driver or andre johnson. doubt it will happen but i might try.

Driver and AJ will be fine.

I think Javon Walker could be had very low... his abilities have been more impressive than I expected to start the year, and Plummer already seems to look to him in key situations.

Bulger, also Javon did drop a couple in the first game but should improve every week if Jake can get him the ball.

Opinions like this are EXACTLY why he can be Bought "low"....he's played the Falcons and Ravens to start the year...two Top-5 defenses.

Though admittedly, they have perhaps the most brutal schedule in the league...

Second to only the Falcons for passing difficulty this season.

LaMont Jordan

Raiders | Running backs to be involved in the passing game

Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:34:42 -0700

Jerry McDonald, of ANG Newspapers, reports Oakland Raiders head coach Art Shell intends to incorporate his running backs in the passing game. "That's one of the things I wrote down,'' Shell said. "We need to get the ball to our backs out of the backfield. We need to do that. We need to put more pressure on the defense by doing that.''