[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I dare drop Trent Green...

Massamule

The status of Green is very questionable and he's getting old. I'm in a 12 man dynasty league and I'm wondering if dropping him would be wise.

I would need a different QB to take his place and Grossman is on the WW. Should I pick him up? I just have a lot of difficulty picking up a Bears QB

What should I do?

I actually have been debating the same thing with Green. I have McNair and was able to grab Grossman with the second waiver pick this week, but Philip Rivers is still out there on the wire and he has the pieces in place to be moderately successful. I was a little concerned about how soon Green would come back when I heard he hadn't thrown a football or driven a car yet. The more time he is out it will be that much longer for him to get in game shape. I think I just convinced myself to go get Philip Rivers. I figure between Rivers, Grossman, and McNair, one of them should provide solid numbers the rest of the season.

I was lucky in that we get an extra roster spot for an injured reserve. It was from a few yeasr ago when we were going to do a keeper league, but never updated Fanball. We voted to keep the IR spot. I put Green on the IR and picked up Pennington.

I like Grossman due to the fact that they have a good O Line and a great defense. There is no pressue on him to put up big numbers and it looks like he is finally reaching his potential.

Green is not going to come back and play great this year. That was the worst hit in quite some time - he will be lucky not to end his career like Aikman and Young.

I would do it.

I like Grossman due to the fact that they have a good O Line and a great defense. There is no pressue on him to put up big numbers and it looks like he is finally reaching his potential.

Similar situation for Rivers too. I just looked and the Chargers have not given up a sack yet this year. And look at what Michael Turner is able to behind that line after LT has just abused the defense. And the Charger defense is pretty solid too. I feel pretty good now about picking up Rivers. Now only if Schottenheimer would open the playbook (maybe later this year?).