Sign in to follow this  
Ford Fairlane

Which WR to Trade?

I'm deep at WR and thin at RB and have been offered Fred Taylor for Donte Stallworth.

Would you trade Stallworth or offer up Andre Johnson instead?

Current RB's (Start 2)

Ronnie Brown

Willie Parker

Cedric Benson

Lendale White

Wali Lundy

Current WR's (Start 3)

Torry Holt

Donald Driver

Donte Stallworth

Andre Johnson

Greg Jennings

Thanks!

Ford Fairlane

I'd go with Johnson instead...giving up too much for Fragile Fred, although he did look good the other night!!

I would not make that trade.

I think Donte and Andre are gonna have good years.

Play Ronnie & Willie ,

Jax is palying Washington & Philly on there Bye weeks.

There has got to be better matchups to be found out there.

SF is playing in Chicago when Miami is off.

Later

Jim

Donte Stalworth is this years Steve Smith. The #1 WR on a team that throws the ball constantly. Fred looks good now but how long will that last. If you do trade Donte, you should get a top 12 RB, not a top 30. I think he's gonna be that good

I wouldn't make the deal. Andre and Donte have a lot of upside this season, while Fragile Freddy is a pretty known commodity. I'd use your WR depth to see if you can get a better back.

I'm a Jax homer and trust me...you don't want any part of Fragile Freddie. He's one of those players that look a LOT better on your bench than they do in your starting lineup.

Hang tough. Benson will get carries no matter what, and I think White will be the Titans featured back by midseason. It's obvious they're going to be one of the worst teams in the league, so they don't have much to lose by getting White and Young involved early.

I wouldn't do this but mostly since you must start 3 WRs. trading AJ leaves you with no reliable backup/fill-in/matchup-play outside of your top 3.

I'm a Jax homer and trust me...you don't want any part of Fragile Freddie. He's one of those players that look a LOT better on your bench than they do in your starting lineup.

Hang tough. Benson will get carries no matter what, and I think White will be the Titans featured back by midseason. It's obvious they're going to be one of the worst teams in the league, so they don't have much to lose by getting White and Young involved early.

Couldn't agree more and that line is classic. I'm stealing it.