[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer on table

suburban_pimp

Fair deal, in fact I think you are getting better up-side in the deal. K Jones will never be a stud, but I think he'll be every bit as good as Droughs and probably better. Muhammed and Evans are a push. I like Jones upside in this deal.

Certainly not a bad deal, and I still think KJ has the most upside, but to be honest I have just about given up on him. In this case I still might give it a try if I were you for two reasons.

1. Droughns and Mushin are limited in terms of upside.

2. And while KJ may never pan out and Evans is hurt by his passing surroundings they still have more upside with maybe only a little more downside than Droughns and Mushin.

I'm not sure this deal would really help either team. Jones & Droughns are about equal and same for Muhammad & Evans. I don't see any real benefit in making this trade other than I like the potential upside of Jones/Evans more so than Droughns/Muhammad. Please see my post. Thanks. http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=170245

I like the trade for you, but it is questionable whether it will better your team overall. I think KJ has great potential this year and should break out, but if he doesn't then it is a wash. Sometimes trades like this can make or break your season.

I personally would make the trade.