[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We've seen CJ get Jacked Up...

Raider.Nation

What a sad state of affairs... I saw the hit, and it's sad to see a guy like CJ in this state.... wow!

CJ Post Game Interview in the Locker Room

Wow... how could the staff let reporters get close to him after th egame if he was still feelign the effects like this?

Edited by The Vatican Hitsquad

Although I think he's a lock to start this week, since he's not even listed on the I.R...

From errrr... Sportsline....Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson is coming off a concussion last Sunday against Cleveland, the result of a hard hit that also forced him to get stitches on his chin. He said he was sore all over. "I have to get somebody back. Someone has to pay for me not being able to look up at the sky. I can't turn my head to the left. I can't look to the right, and I can't raise my right shoulder. My left knee hurts; my back is in discomfort. I can't even eat solids. I'm on a liquid diet right now."

What did he say right after he "I dont know, I can't remember, I can't remember"?

It sounded like "Hide em you guys" any ideas?

Anyone else think he might've been faking there?

I think he said "how did Bod do", referring to Bodden the CB that covered him for most of the day.

The Hugh he's referring to is the teams WR coach Hugh Jackson.

Edited by Capt. Stanky

I think he said "how did Bod do", referring to Bodden the CB that covered him for most of the day.

The Hugh he's referring to is the teams WR coach Hugh Jackson.

why would he ask how did bod do? was it sarcastic about him not being able to cover him? I get the impression he was faking. Or more like playing...

I thought he was saying "how did Byron do?".. referring to the monday night game Jaguars vs. the Steelers.. Although the game didnt take place until long after that interview.. That would be the only think he'd be worried about...

I doubt the was faking.... the concussion had him have his days mixed up... but i dunno thats just what i thought

Edited by airmcnair8888