Sign in to follow this  
CardinalEmpire.com

WDIS - Warner or Palmer

Different week, same question. Once again Palmer has me worried about his matchup and his team's approach to winning (Rudi on the run) while Warner would seem to have a nice matchup to toss TD's. If Alex Smith can throw for 230 yards and a touch, why can't Warner better that?

So...

Palmer @ PIT

Warner v. STL

I appreciate the help.

Different week, same question. Once again Palmer has me worried about his matchup and his team's approach to winning (Rudi on the run) while Warner would seem to have a nice matchup to toss TD's. If Alex Smith can throw for 230 yards and a touch, why can't Warner better that?

So...

Palmer @ PIT

Warner v. STL

I appreciate the help.

ooo that is a toughy, id hold my breath and go with warner and then switch back to palmer asap...pitts D is too tough!!

Like Warner at home.

Pitts doesn't have much of an offense right now, I'm not confident that Big Ben will make monumental strides this short week. Think the game will be low scoring and that Cinn will try to control tempo and not get behind. Although there has to be some concern regarding the offensive line of Arz, they are getting one of their starting gaurds back who was hurt for the Seattle game, should be enough to give Warner time to throw, also think they may be able to run some this week on Stl, opening up the passing game.