[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Reggie Brown for Antonio Bryant?

Bryant will be the #1 on a team that has some advantageous passing matchups, and frankly, they look like they are at least competent on offense thus far this season.

You have lots of depth, so I see it as a worthwhile move, unless there are bye-week issues to consider.

You can see my team in my sig... will Alex Smith keep things up enough this season to drop Brown for Bryant? Could also pick up Colston.

Man I would drop Brown for Bryant immediately. Bryant is really playing well and seemed to be practically A. Smith's only target during all of preseason. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Boy, great set of WRs there!

I would make that move, yes - looks like Stallworth is going to take a lot of balls away from Brown, where I think Bryant is the undeniable #1 weapon in SF. Bryant has flirted w/ being a breakout WR in the past; SF may be the right fir at the right time.

Good luck!