Sign in to follow this  
ROCKNE

Just a kicker but.......

I need all the help I can get this week. I can pick up either Jason Elam @NE or Jay feely @ Seattle. Who do you think is the better play?

Always start the kicker that will score the most points.

More quality advice from a true moron. :D:lol::D

I'd start Elam. Denver/NE could be a field goal festival. I also have Vinatieri and picked up Gould for this week. We post lineups on Friday, so I'm not taking a chance.

I can set my lineup on Sun bur I am reluctant to start Vinatieri even if they say he plays. I read that they don't want him doing kickoffs and long field goals.

Here's the answer you don't want. Pick either doesn't matter. I would lean towards Feely because the Giants O will move while Den could be stopped by NE, but either way both are okay options. Look at the weather and see if that plays a factor. All things being equal I'd go Feely but either way is okay IMO.

Here's the answer you don't want. Pick either doesn't matter. I would lean towards Feely because the Giants O will move while Den could be stopped by NE, but either way both are okay options. Look at the weather and see if that plays a factor. All things being equal I'd go Feely but either way is okay IMO.

I like Feely too. With the way Plummer has been sucking it up, Denver may not even be able to get the ball within Field Goal range. I think the Giants will have a fair struggle with Seattle, so expect NYG to kick a few field goals to keep em in the game