[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cotchery or Holt

sportsfein

They are both good recievers however, the Rams haven't been able to get thier passing game going yet. Will they get it going against Arizona? It will be difficult to sit down a reciever like Holt, but to me it's clear that Cotchery has the edge this week, especially with Coles injury.

Let me know what you guys think!

Intresting...

I am sure all of you would have had the same reaction last week. And um.. It would have been incorrect.

T. Holt

5 rec 30yds 1TD

J.Cotchery

6 rec 121yds 1TD

If you always go by how many games a player has played and previous years stats then you would also be starting Randy Moss every game this year, and you would be getting burned.

I like Cotchery for the pure fact that he showed some real talent last week, they will be passing, and he is young. Oh yea, he is in his 3rd year.!!!

But this is just my :D

Intresting...

I am sure all of you would have had the same reaction last week. And um.. It would have been incorrect.

T. Holt

5 rec 30yds 1TD

J.Cotchery

6 rec 121yds 1TD

If you always go by how many games a player has played and previous years stats then you would also be starting Randy Moss every game this year, and you would be getting burned.

I like Cotchery for the pure fact that he showed some real talent last week, they will be passing, and he is young. Oh yea, he is in his 3rd year.!!!

...says another Crotch bag owner.

Intresting...

T. Holt

5 rec 30yds 1TD

J.Cotchery

6 rec 121yds 1TD

Hind sight is 20-20. Would you trade Holt for Cotchery straight up? I expect not. why not? Because Holt is proven, Cotchery is not.

Edited by Grits and Shins

I know i am in the minority here but I like Cotchery. I think he is in for a great year. Jets will be passing all year with no running game. I may be crazy but I would keep him. Not sold on the Rams this year.

I would not even think about this one. You start Holt every week until Cotchery proves he can be a top 10 wr in this league. Take away his one long/freak catch last week and his stat line would be 5 catches for 50 yds 0 tds. And yes, that was a very random td the way it happened with his knees not hitting the ground ont he tackle. Also, you don't start Bryant over Holt until he can prove the same. The title of this thread should read Cotchery or Bryant.

Intresting...

T. Holt

5 rec 30yds 1TD

J.Cotchery

6 rec 121yds 1TD

So how are you feeling about benching Holt for Cothery now?