Sign in to follow this  
STL Fan

Running Back Glut

Moderate performance league, RB's dont get bonus points until 100 yards. 8-team league and some lucky drafting has these 5 RB's on my roster, must start two

McGahee vs NYJ

Portis @ Hou

Chester Taylor vs. CHI

Fragile @ IND

DeAngelo @ TAM

Because of tough matchups, I'm leaning toward Portis and McGahee, and I'm also all over the trade wire trying to sell one of these guys while they're hot. Are Chester, Fred, and DeAngelo's matchups just too tough?

I think you're on target with your probable starters. I'd still keep an eye on the portis situation and make sure they aren't going to limit his carries. If they will limit him, I'd start looking at Freddy.

I think you're on target with your probable starters. I'd still keep an eye on the portis situation and make sure they aren't going to limit his carries. If they will limit him, I'd start looking at Freddy.

Yeah, I get the feeling if I don't start Fred soon, I'll lose my chance when he shreds one of his knees next week. Thanks for your help!

I'd start the 2 you've picked already and trade Fred Taylor. Chester and DWilliams have bigger upside.

Don't worry about playing him before he gets hurt, TRADE him before he gets hurt, you've got RB depth to spare big time, get a WR.

McGahee and Poirtis, possibly Taylor -- but then again I've hated him as a FF player for years

Don't worry about playing him before he gets hurt, TRADE him before he gets hurt, you've got RB depth to spare big time, get a WR

McGahee and Poirtis, possibly Taylor -- but then again I've hated him as a FF player for years

I've got a deal in the works that would include sending Fragile for Antonio Bryant. I'll let you know.