Sign in to follow this  
forever in debt to mo lewis

matt jones owners

In GMX I am, because he and Joe Horn are my only active WRs. :D

In IDP Handbook I'm not, because I have DJax, Toomer, Michael Clayton, and Joe Horn to pick from. :D

Nope. He's on the bench for now. I replaced him with Issac Bruce. But I'll be wtching the injury report on Sunday morning.

Edited by TBone

no. took him out and put in Isaac Bruce

I would play Keyshawn over Jones... this is gonna be the Reggie Williams show in Indy this weekend.

I'm playing him if he starts - my options are slim and there's just too much upside if he goes.

I would play Keyshawn over Jones... this is gonna be the Reggie Williams show in Indy this weekend.

I would, too -- even if Jones wasn't hurt.

BTW, Reggie Williams is good for at least 185 yards and 3 TDs tomorrow. :D

I have to decide between Jones, Housh and Jenkins for my #4 spot. Right now, without seeing the morning reports, I'm leaning towards the totally healthy, yet unspectacular, Jenkins. Jones seems to risky; he could run one deep route, have the groin seize up and be done.

He sits for Troy Williamson for me.

Same situation for me. I have Jones in the lineup now and will watch tomorrow morning and probably switch in Williamson.

I'm going to give Cotchery a shot and hope he stays hot.

I was going to play Cotch but have opted for Reggie Williams. If Matt Jones is out I like RW vs Indy better than Cotch vs Buff.... but its a close call.

I think.... :D

I guess I'm sitting him, and will start either Keyshawn or Williamson. Right now I'm leaning toward Keyshawn 'cause I don't like the matchup vs. the Bears.

edit=better sentance structure.

Edited by rellen13

Sittin him for Bruce also. Strange how they ended up on the same roster so often.

Pairing a risky, high-upside guy with WR2 potential with a safer, less spectacular WR3/4 - looks like we all had the same idea.

I sturggle with D.Mason vs. M.Jones every week. The injury makes it an easier decision this week, though.

Edited by phx_phan

I'm sitting him in the league I own him in. My WRs are solid, tho. Wayne/Holt/Bryant is my starting group there.

ESPN said he will start and will play, so take that for what it is worth, the colt DB's are tiny oompaloompah like childmen so should be an easy day for the giant Jag WR's.