[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Help!

waffle1317

I need help! I need a win tomorrow and I don't know who to start....

Cadillac vs. Carolina (who is w/o LB Morgan and given up almost 200 yards on the ground this year)

Fred Taylor vs. Indianapolis (who is w/o Corey Simon and have small LBs in general, but who knows if the game will be a shootout or not)

I've been going back and forth and i just don't knwo who to start! some other points of view would be greatly appreciated!

I need help! I need a win tomorrow and I don't know who to start....

Cadillac vs. Carolina (who is w/o LB Morgan and given up almost 200 yards on the ground this year)

Fred Taylor vs. Indianapolis (who is w/o Corey Simon and have small LBs in general, but who knows if the game will be a shootout or not)

I've been going back and forth and i just don't knwo who to start! some other points of view would be greatly appreciated!

:brew::lol: Get back to basics and do your homework. Carolina has given up 392 yards (over 230 to Atl) this season.

:D Car and TB are both 0-2 and in desperate need of the win. Chris Simms has not looked strong and TB has not had much time to concentrate on the run. If there was a formula that Chucky could use to extract a win it would include a heavy dose of Caddy.

:lol: As for fragile Fred and the Jags, Indy's pass heavy offense is the best plan against the D-line of the Jags, so expect the General to toss early and often. This should force Jax to look to Leftwich to win this battle of unbeatens.

:D Start Caddy and hope for the best.

GOOD LUCK