Sign in to follow this  
RussMan

Tiki Barber - Disappointing..

With all the points the Giants are scoring I would expect more from tiki. Another disappointing week.

With all the points the Giants are scoring I would expect more from tiki. Another disappointing week.

Yes, hopefully they will balance their offense and take pressure off Eli.

getting down by 20+ points each week doesn't help the running game either.

What he said... how can you expect a team to run the ball a lot when they are down by so many points early in the game

Tiki is killing me.

I have Chester and Bush (4th and 5th round picks for me) who are doing better than Tiki 5th pick overall.

Top it off SS played for the first time all year and I have Wayne so my first 3 picks Tiki, SS and Wayne have ZERO TDs this year.

:D

What he said... how can you expect a team to run the ball a lot when they are down by so many points early in the game

Good info here.

Exactly.

Seems to me the Giants have forgotten that Tiki is a weapon in the passing game as well.

Tiki is has always been a double threat... time to unholster the gun and start firing.

Seems to me the Giants have forgotten that Tiki is a weapon in the passing game as well.

Tiki is has always been a double threat... time to unholster the gun and start firing.

I was watching that game, Tiki stays in to block for 2-3 seconds and then he's down field 5-8 yards and wide open. He could have caught 10 if they throw to him.

Here's a clue to Coughlin, watch what Philly does with Westbrook and you can do same with Tiki.

Tough to get down on Tiki when the damn defense can't get a stop. Eli will be chucking the duck all year if they keep giving up so many points in the first half. They better figure something out and quick. The defense has been pathetic...