[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Menudo's Quick Picks

Menudo

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Menudo,

Mike Bell was just dropped and I would like to pick him up in the event that T. Bell gets hurt (which I think he will). Who would you drop?

12 team 3 player keeper league (no more than 1 keeper per position). Standard perf. scoring.

QB Carson Palmer, CIN

RB Ronnie Brown, MIA

RB Najeh Davenport, PIT

RB Michael Turner, SD

RB Laurence Maroney®, NE

RB Dominic Rhodes, IND

WR Anquan Boldin, ARI

WR Marques Colston®, NO

WR Andre Johnson, HOU

WR Jerricho Cotchery, NYJ

TE Eric Johnson, SF

TE L.J. Smith, PHI

Do you think Davenport has any value? I think he'd be huge if Parker ever got hurt (hope it doesn't happen but you never know). It's between him and Cotchery IMO. What do you think?

Thanks.

Pick-up Mike Bell and drop Davenport.

Davenport MIGHT be hugh if Parker got hurt, but, I've seen no evidence of it, and think that Najeh and Haynes would likely split carries if Parker were out.

Rank the following players please, I need 2 to start

Mo Morris v Da Bears

Travis Henry vs Boys

Maurice Jones Drew at Skins

Buckhalter vs GB

1. Mo Morris

2. Maurice Jones-Drew

3. Travis Henry

4. Buckhalter

Thanks Menudo............. I have CJ,Holt,Roy Williams,Troy Williamson. Cothery and Watson. I have a owner who has repeataly asked for Chad Johnson and the offer is Gates and Deion Branch. Just want your thoughts.

I would pass on the offer. Chad Johnson is a sure thing to turn it around, and with the Chargers reluctant to throw the ball, Watson might not finish too far behind Gates this year.

Standard performance league with 6 pts for QB TD's. Starters: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def

Full team in sig.

WDIS at QB: Culpepper or Grossman?

WDIS at WR3? Reggie Brown, Greg Jennings, Antonio Bryant

WDIS at Flex? Lamont Jordan, Joe Addai, Dominic Rhodes or one of the WR not chosen for WR3?

I have too much depth...a good problem, but it presents dilemna's for me every week in choosing starters. I am trying to make a trade to improve my QB, but all the stud QB's are difficult to pry away. Thanks Menudo.

Culpepper

Jennings

Jordan

Menudo, looking for a second opinion on a trade offered to me. score is 1 pt per 10 yards rush/rec, 6 pts per td and to make wr/te more valuable they get 1 pt per reception, rbs do not. plus there is a 3 pt bonus for 100 rush/recieve yards.

i trade frank gore and derrick mason and i recieve willis mcghee and eric moulds. i'm not sold on gore yet, but his schedule looks alot better than mcghee.

also i have a chance at picking up big ben, do you think he will return to form?

team in sig line

thanks

I would pass on the trade. Mason is way ahead of Moulds in my mind, and Gore and McGahee are pretty close.

Ben will return to form, but, that still makes him average as a Fantasy QB, but, I would drop Griese and pick him up.

Edited by Menudo

Trade question. 14 team league which starts 1qb and 4 rb/wr (at least 1 of each). Yardage and TD count no points for receptions. Which side do you like:

McNabb and S. Jackson or Vick and L. Johnson.

If I had Vick I would be able to rotate him with P. Rivers and/or maybe Cpep.

Vick & LJ - slightly

ok, need some help here.

RB (start 2)

gore vs kc

portis vs jax

LT vs Balt.

I was thinking of giving Gore a rest, but Jax run d scares me a little seeing as what they did to pitt a few weeks back.

WR (start 2)

R. Moss vs Cle.

D Mason vs SD

L. Coles vs IND

Keyshawn vs NO.

leaning towards Coles and Moss. saw some report about sd secondary being banged up , and thought about using Mason.

thanks Menudo!

ok, need some help here.

RB (start 2)

gore vs kc

portis vs jax

LT vs Balt.

I was thinking of giving Gore a rest, but Jax run d scares me a little seeing as what they did to pitt a few weeks back.

WR (start 2)

R. Moss vs Cle.

D Mason vs SD

L. Coles vs IND

Keyshawn vs NO.

leaning towards Coles and Moss. saw some report about sd secondary being banged up , and thought about using Mason.

thanks Menudo!

LT & Gore

R. Moss

L. Coles

My Team

QB – Bulger, Favre

RB – Gore, Mike Bell, Thomas Jones, Jones-Drew

WR – Harrison, Boldin, Colston, Jennings, Moulds

TE – Watson

K – Feely

DEF – Steelers, Chargers

His Team

QB – McNabb, Brees

RB – C Taylor, Jordan, Maroney, M Barber

WR – DJax, TJH, Jenkins, Ferguson, Givens

TE – Heap

K – Rackers

DEF – Colts

I've got Gore and Jones both on bye in week 7 so I'm stuck starting with Mike Bell and Jones-Drew that week. I should be able to get Jordan cheap, but should I try to trade for him or just tough it out week 7? I would think with his team I would have to give him Jones, so something Like T Jones/Jennings or Colston for Jordan and Jenkins maybe?

I have Farve (monday night vs Phil) OR Hass vs Chicago.

Hass didn't do anything for the first 2 weeks, so I benched him last week (5 TD's!!!)... Should I start Hass or the Mr Farve on Monday night???

Favre

My Team

QB – Bulger, Favre

RB – Gore, Mike Bell, Thomas Jones, Jones-Drew

WR – Harrison, Boldin, Colston, Jennings, Moulds

TE – Watson

K – Feely

DEF – Steelers, Chargers

His Team

QB – McNabb, Brees

RB – C Taylor, Jordan, Maroney, M Barber

WR – DJax, TJH, Jenkins, Ferguson, Givens

TE – Heap

K – Rackers

DEF – Colts

I've got Gore and Jones both on bye in week 7 so I'm stuck starting with Mike Bell and Jones-Drew that week. I should be able to get Jordan cheap, but should I try to trade for him or just tough it out week 7? I would think with his team I would have to give him Jones, so something Like T Jones/Jennings or Colston for Jordan and Jenkins maybe?

Yes, make an attempt to trade for him. I think now is the time to get Lamont Jordan. It might be a decent time to take a chance on Givens too. See if he'll go for T.J. & Moulds for Jordan & Givens.

you think C-pep will do good against frikin Houston this week?

Or Lefty vs Wash?

Also I have a chance to trade for hasselback (vs Chi)

Or on the WW: Fry, carr, Kitna, Alex Smith

Thanks.

---------------

BTW remember I Roy Williams was on the WW but I missed him b/c I was 6th to pick and the 5th guy snatched him ( :D )