Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 2 RB/WR flex, TE, K, D/ST

Roster before trade

QB: Warner/Pennington

RB: R. Johnson/K.Jones/R. Bush/Norwood/M. Turner

WR: T.O./Randy Moss/DJax/Colston/Galloway

TE: Gonzo/Baker

K; who cares

d/st: who cares

I gave up Bush/Colston and obtained Warrick Dunn....i felt like that was a very solid trade to upgrade my RB situation, but im always at a loss in the first hour or so after a trade..............feedback please!!!

I like the trade in your favor. Dunn had one bad week. Bush is spliting carries with McAllister. You made need a WR though.

Good move. Always be happy that you got a sure fire starter for two non-starters. I used to hoard my depth...no more. I now consider the depth I'm able to draft as early bye-week help and trade bait first and just good old fashioned depth second. I'd like to keep a solid #3 WR and #3 RB but past that I'll trade for a starter upgrade ANYTIME!

I think being able to lock up the Atlanta running game made it worth doing that deal.

I've been telling anyone that will listen that McAllister is the Saints RB that you want on your roster, not Reggie Bush, but so far everyone is still buying into the hype.

My guess is that McAllister will be a second round pick in redraft leagues next season and Bush will be a late third/early fourth round pick.