Sign in to follow this  
bluedevil 17

Edge and D Mason for C Johnson and T Bell?

A guy in my league doesn't use T Bell and he's not happy with Johnson so far this year. He said he would take Edge and D mason for them. The only thing I'm worried about is the Denver Running Back situation. Will Shanny screw me. If I do the trade here is what my team would look like.

QB. Palmer, Mcnabb

RB, T Bell, Dunn, J Jones, S Jackson, K jones

Wr Driver, Wayne, Fitzgerald, Johnson, R Brown, Cotchery

Te Shockey, Mcmicheal

K Kasey

Def Eagles

I'd do it. CJ is a great addition to your already-pretty-studly WR corps, and I think Bell's going to turn out to be huge. Plus, he has some pretty soft defenses coming up after the bye.

Do it if you can, I'll bet he's not as hot to trot now that T Bell has been named clear no 1.

I'd keep Edge and Mason. Since you have Palmer already your not lossing out on the wr points that Johnson would get. Need to know the scoring rules to get a better read.

He brought it up today so he knows about Bell being the number 1. He's just not a big bell fan. The scoring is 1pt per 10 yards rushing and receiving, 6pts for a td. No points for receptions.

I'd do it. Don't belive the pre-season hype about Mason and I'd buy low on Johnson right now. He'll continue to be a top tier WR. Bell isn't a bad risk for you to take on considering you have Jackson and Jones. I'd do it as your WRs would make you practically unbeatable.

bell is a bit injury prone, he even sat out a series or two last week after getting popped on his shoulder. if you pick up bell, i'd add mike bell as a little insurance.