Sign in to follow this  
HowboutthemCowboys

Which QB..

I'd have to go Kitna here. I have Kitna and will be starting Brady over him, but in your case I'd start him. Reason is Atlanta has to be fired up after their awful performance Monday night. I can see them getting a TON of pressure on Warner. Add in that Warner is on a short leash and you should go Kitna IMO.

I have to say Kitna. I am a Warner owner too and I think I will be starting either Alex Smith or Frye this week. while ATL's pass defense is only so-so, they haven't allowed a passing TD yet. Warner is on such a short leash that I think he's too big a gamble. Now with that said, he'll throw for 280 and 2 TDs. My biggest concern with him, is him getting pulled sometime during the game for ML.

At least Kitna will be throwing against STL and may have a better chance of posting of better numbers. The safe play is Kitna. The gamble is Kurt. He's always a chance to post huge numbers with that offense.

And I appreciate the love, I will post another thread next week and we'll see if can generate some discussion.

Good Luck!

Edited by rew70

I'm still not sold on the Detroit offense. Personally, I'd roll the dice and go with Warner. Ariz will probably be playing from behind and Warner should air it out. Lots of weapons, but Warner is one fumble away from the bench, which is why the risk. I'm starting him over McNair and Carr in my TD league.

If the Cardinals fall way behind, I don't think that will make Warner throw the ball more, but give Denny a reason to throw the rookie out there and see how he finishes the game. I see a strong possibility of Warner not finishing this game.

I'd have to go Kitna here. I have Kitna and will be starting Brady over him, but in your case I'd start him. Reason is Atlanta has to be fired up after their awful performance Monday night. I can see them getting a TON of pressure on Warner. Add in that Warner is on a short leash and you should go Kitna IMO.

My thoughts exactly.