Sign in to follow this  
lhamp

would you start Frye over Warner?

performance league 6 pts for tds, 1 pt for every 25 yrds passing. NO DEDUCTIONS for picks, fumbles, etc.

Frye seems to be the flavor of the week but something tells me that game isn't going to be as offensive as everyone thinks... besides, Warner does have the two WR's plus James.

In case you haven't noticed I'm leaning heavily towards Warner. Is that the right decision?

Thanks in advance.

I do not think so.The Falcons will have the cards for lunch this week at home after the drubbing they took on Monday night.

Let me add another option and piggyback on your question. I have Frye, Grossman, and Warner to choose from, of the 3 which is the best option?

I have Warner and Kinta and really starting Warner. Atlanta's def is banged up and don't you think Warner needs to proof hiself. This is his start or the bench.

I have Warner and Kinta and really starting Warner. Atlanta's def is banged up and don't you think Warner needs to proof hiself. This is his start or the bench.

I agree, plus he has more weapons around him than Frye.... which is why, despite the fact that 98% of the replies here say start frye, I'm still wrestling with this. In fact, I'm still leaning Warner.

Man I hate this game.

Edited by lhamp

I picked up Frye just for this week. Then again I have Grossman and Plummer on bench :D

Frye is a play this week.

In the same situation have Warner and Frye. Although it scares me I will be starting Frye. I already have Fitzgerald and don't want too many eggs in one basket.

Something to consider that hasn't been mentioned is that Frye has had his first three games against baltimore, cincy, and San Diego Defenses. He did ok against three pretty good defenses.

Chris Simms did throw for 313 against Atlanta. He had no touchdowns and three picks. Warner should do okay, right?

I'm doing the same. I think he's a quality start this week. (knock on some wood!)

There is something about a post that says "knock on wood" AND has David Hasselhoff in the Avatar that is disturbing to me??? :D:D:lol:

There is something about a post that says "knock on wood" AND has David Hasselhoff in the Avatar that is disturbing to me??? :D:D:lol:

What's disturbing is the questioning of your own question...is it a question?

It's supposed to be disturbing...but also kind of sexy in a Knight Rider sort of way. I tried to put Kit on there but it just looked stupid.

This thread has be rethinking Warner and Frye. Damn you!