[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you do this?

Swashbucklers

The owner of Shaun is very thin at RB (his others are KJ, MB3, and Norwood). Would you consider this trade?

SA, J. Norwood, and A.Bryant for C. Dillon, F. Taylor, and Wayne.

Or D. Foster instead of F. Taylor.

This would leave me with Holt, Keyshaun, Bryant, and Cotchery at WR (we play 2) and my RBs would be Portis, SA, Foster (or Taylor), and Norwood.

This is, of course if the other owner would accept. Right now he is thinking about trading SA for Gore and Maroney.

The owner of Shaun is very thin at RB (his others are KJ, MB3, and Norwood). Would you consider this trade?

SA, J. Norwood, and A.Bryant for C. Dillon, F. Taylor, and Wayne.

Or D. Foster instead of F. Taylor.

This would leave me with Holt, Keyshaun, Bryant, and Cotchery at WR (we play 2) and my RBs would be Portis, SA, Foster (or Taylor), and Norwood.

This is, of course if the other owner would accept. Right now he is thinking about trading SA for Gore and Maroney.

Pretty even deal IMO. but with your depth at RB you can afford to wait on Alexander and if he comes back and dominates(which I expect) it will be worthwhile. I would probably do it.

No way. Not only is Dillon sharing carries with Maroney, but he's also left two out of the first three games with minor injuries. I don't have to tell you about Fragile Freddie's track record, and although I love Wayne's consistency, Bryant is playing so well that I'm not sure it's even an upgrade.

I have a feeling that the owners that deal Alexander while he's out are going to be VERY unhappy a couple of weeks from now unless they got some excellent players in return.

Would it change the deal if I tried to get Moss instead of Bryant?

Not for me it wouldn't, although I do consider Wayne to be a definite upgrade over Moss at this point. Again, my problem is with Dillon and Taylor.

Oddly enough, I have Edge, Gore, Kevin Jones, and Maroney in a keeper league and was offered Alexander and Morris for Edge and Maroney. I turned him down because Edge is steady and I think Maroney will be a stud sooner rather than later, but I would have probably done Gore and Maroney for Alexander and Morris.

Edited by tomfin2000