Sign in to follow this  
cubdaddy

WDIS Gore or Brown?

Here I am...Sunday morning doubting my gut again... :D Brown can't seem to put together a solid yardage and TD day with CPep at the helm (by the way that's the reason I'm sitting CPep). I'm in a PPR league and Gore seems to be more involved in the passing game with Brown getting less looks. Any thoughts/opinions on Gore vs. Brown...Talk me down!

My gut tells me that Gore may be limited because of the injury plus the wearing the jacket to protect his ribs may add to his fumbling. I would start Brown today and see how Gore plays.

Use Brown for sure today. Other than the fact that CPep stinks he has no question marks. Gore has an injury question mark, a possible loss of GL carries question mark, AND plays the tougher team. To be honest I think Gore will do well and the 9ers coaching staff loves him, but I can't see for 1 second why you would consider starting him over Brown. I have both and am benching Gore in favor of Brown and McGahee.

Play Brown, Bettis went over 100yds & 1TD on them and Portis had 80+ yards & 2 TD on them. Gore has done well until last week but go with Brown and the matchup this week.