[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Nite Football. What do you need 2 Win?

RussMan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOT need Favre, Jennings and Akers to score their average the last 2 weeks. If they do I win by 12.

Cheating Bastages need Westbrook to score less than 300 yards.

Rejects need McNabb, AJ Hawk and D Howard to score well above their averages. I want a shootout in Eagleland.

Edited by Randall

I already won...but I'd like to see Jennings get 100 and a touch this week just to stomp this guy out for my 1st win...

I never started 0-3, but started 1-3 before....and won the championship...

this week was a statement game after I got rid of my lockerroom cancer (Caddy)..

Money League 1: I have Driver and he as McNabb and Stallworth. I'm down by too much even if he had no one playing, but add those two and there is no chance.

Money League 2: He has McNabb, I have Brown and Akers. I'm up by 4 currently. It could probably go either way although I'm not very optimistic.

Free League 1: He has Driver, I have Green and Rayner. I'm up by 40 so I have this all but locked

Free League 2: We are both finished and I lost by 40.

Need Jennings to score 26 or less points. I too have started 0-3 coming off of a Super Bowl victory. This week i have high points in the league so far and my bench outscored all but two teams.

I feel if i can notch this win i can get back in the middle of things........but i REEAAALLLYYY need this win.

League 1: I was killed by Santana Moss and the Falcons D so I have not shot.

League 2: I am down 12, he is done and I have Westbrook and Jennings. I should be in good shape, if Westbrook just get his average and Jennings gets his average I should win by about 20.

League 1: Up by 60 :D , thanks to LJ, Portis, Bulger, Glenn. He's done, I have Driver....this should vault me into 1st by record and points

League 2: Down by 9 to the #1 due to benching TJones for Dillon. I have Driver and LJ Smith, he has Westbrook......could be close. This would get me back to 2-2.

MVP: At 95 with Reggie Brown and Akers still to go

I'm 4-0 with one game in the balance still. Down by 21 in that one, I have McNabb, he has Stallworth. If Stallworth doesn't go or is limited, then I have a shot.

MVP: Have 82 pts with Favre to go. If i don't climb a little this week, It will be time to release the hounds!

Edited by CowboysDiehard