Sign in to follow this  
RussMan

Monday Nite Football. What do you need 2 Win?

Eagles blowout would suit me just fine. Got Westbrook, LJ, Akers and Philly D in two seperate leagues and ZERO Packers...

('cept Bubba, but I think he a Brett have broken up or something...)

I need less than 42 from Westbrook for the win in a ppr. I'm hopeful, but stranger things have happened.

I already won...but I'd like to see Jennings get 100 and a touch this week just to stomp this guy out for my 1st win...

I never started 0-3, but started 1-3 before....and won the championship...

this week was a statement game after I got rid of my lockerroom cancer (Caddy)..

That's very inspiring, as I'm in the midst of my worst FF start ever (0-2-1), despite being second OVERALL in a BIG $$$ league in scoring. I'm down by 10 right now with Favre and Driver playing (the guy I'm playing is done). Scoring is fast and furious in our league though, so I SHOULD win by at least 20.

That's very inspiring, as I'm in the midst of my worst FF start ever (0-2-1), despite being second OVERALL in a BIG $$$ league in scoring. I'm down by 10 right now with Favre and Driver playing (the guy I'm playing is done). Scoring is fast and furious in our league though, so I SHOULD win by at least 20.

I have a similar situation except he has McNabb and I have Favre and Driver

I already won my game this week, but if Favre, Driver and LJ Smith can string together 48 fantasy points between them, I think I can get our weekly high points prize. Something of a longshot, but it's not impossible.

Edited by kraftykraft

In my big money local the only 2 undefeated teams (me being 1 of them) have a total of 6 players going tonite. I'm up by less than a point and have LJ Smith, Akers and Driver, He has McNabb, Westbrook and Green. So i definately need Farve to have a big game and throw mostly to Driver and the Eagles to stay out of the endzone unless it's Smith . doesn't look good for me but it could happen.

I'm up by seven and my opponent has Greg Jennings. I hope he gets a touch of the stomach flu.

7.45 points out of Jennings will give me an undefeated record in the BoTH DOH! league. :D

In my main local the guy I played this week has our current leagues high score. I've got Favre & Driver to go, but my chances of catching him (need 54 points) are not good. :D

League 1 - Up by 8 going against Jennings and Brown :lol:

League 2 - Down by 17 with Akers and LJ Smith going against Favre :lol:

League 3 - Up by 13 going against like 4 guys, no chance :D

League 4 - the only one that will be fun to watch, I am down by 4 with Akers and Jennings against Stallworth :D

I am down by 6 and I have Westbrook, Driver and even Ahman Green playing (if he even plays tonight). I think even two of those three can get me 7 points, and the person I'm playing against is done.

League 1: I'm down 16.45 and I have Westbrook. It's a ppr league so I have a shot. I'm 3-0 and I'd love to go 4-0.

MVP: I have 76 with McNabb, Stallworth, L.J. Smith, & Akers left. Yes I went big on Eagles.

Four match ups, all of them unsettled and too close to call how they will play out.

League 1 - Match Up 1 - Down by 36 points.

I have McNabb, Westbrooke, Philly D, Donald Driver left to play.

Opponent has no one playing.

League 1 - Match Up 2 - Down by 41

I have McNabb, Westbrooke, R.Brown, Philly D, Driver left to play.

Opponent has Brent Favre playing.

League 2 - Ahead by 14 points

I have no one playing.

Opponent has Donte Stallworth playing

League 3 - Ahead by 7 points

I have Amhan Green playing

Opponent has Akers, Pilly D to play.

I sat Bulger and Colston in favor of Favre and Jennings. Had I started them my opponent would need 32 pts from McNabb. However I'm down 12.5 pts and have Favre and Jennings with him having McNabb...sigh

:D

The Eagles have the 26th rated pass defense. I need Favre, Jennings and Akers to put up 42 pts. It can happen. It's possible.

I'm down by 19, have Westbrook and Jennings going up against my opponent who has Favre. PPR, so I need most of Favre's good throws to be to Jennings, and I need Westy to work some magic.

I'm down 4 w/ Driver and T. Cole. He has Westy and A.J. Hawk. It looked dim until Westy was ruled out. 3-1 here I come(crosses fingers).

I need 6 receptions, a TD, or 60 yards from Driver - 6pts.

...and I'm not sure if he'll be back yet. :D

well I thought I was done...down 37 with mcnabb and stallworth, and now it's over thanks to those 2 rushing TD's... yeeeehaw 4-0.

i have major man-love for donovan mcnabb. :D i'm on my way to a 4-0 week here if the eagles can keep the pack out of the endzone in the last 9 minutes, and donny is the man responsible for 2 of those wins. i needed him to score 30 outright in one league, and to outscore akers by 20 in another. cha-ching!

2 pts to glory... come on Driver. I'll take garbage.