[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Nite Football. What do you need 2 Win?

RussMan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I already won...but I'd like to see Jennings get 100 and a touch this week just to stomp this guy out for my 1st win...

I never started 0-3, but started 1-3 before....and won the championship...

this week was a statement game after I got rid of my lockerroom cancer (Caddy)..

That's very inspiring, as I'm in the midst of my worst FF start ever (0-2-1), despite being second OVERALL in a BIG $$$ league in scoring. I'm down by 10 right now with Favre and Driver playing (the guy I'm playing is done). Scoring is fast and furious in our league though, so I SHOULD win by at least 20.

That's very inspiring, as I'm in the midst of my worst FF start ever (0-2-1), despite being second OVERALL in a BIG $$$ league in scoring. I'm down by 10 right now with Favre and Driver playing (the guy I'm playing is done). Scoring is fast and furious in our league though, so I SHOULD win by at least 20.

I have a similar situation except he has McNabb and I have Favre and Driver

In my big money local the only 2 undefeated teams (me being 1 of them) have a total of 6 players going tonite. I'm up by less than a point and have LJ Smith, Akers and Driver, He has McNabb, Westbrook and Green. So i definately need Farve to have a big game and throw mostly to Driver and the Eagles to stay out of the endzone unless it's Smith . doesn't look good for me but it could happen.

7.45 points out of Jennings will give me an undefeated record in the BoTH DOH! league. :D

In my main local the guy I played this week has our current leagues high score. I've got Favre & Driver to go, but my chances of catching him (need 54 points) are not good. :D

League 1 - Up by 8 going against Jennings and Brown :lol:

League 2 - Down by 17 with Akers and LJ Smith going against Favre :lol:

League 3 - Up by 13 going against like 4 guys, no chance :D

League 4 - the only one that will be fun to watch, I am down by 4 with Akers and Jennings against Stallworth :D

Four match ups, all of them unsettled and too close to call how they will play out.

League 1 - Match Up 1 - Down by 36 points.

I have McNabb, Westbrooke, Philly D, Donald Driver left to play.

Opponent has no one playing.

League 1 - Match Up 2 - Down by 41

I have McNabb, Westbrooke, R.Brown, Philly D, Driver left to play.

Opponent has Brent Favre playing.

League 2 - Ahead by 14 points

I have no one playing.

Opponent has Donte Stallworth playing

League 3 - Ahead by 7 points

I have Amhan Green playing

Opponent has Akers, Pilly D to play.

I sat Bulger and Colston in favor of Favre and Jennings. Had I started them my opponent would need 32 pts from McNabb. However I'm down 12.5 pts and have Favre and Jennings with him having McNabb...sigh

:D

The Eagles have the 26th rated pass defense. I need Favre, Jennings and Akers to put up 42 pts. It can happen. It's possible.

i have major man-love for donovan mcnabb. :D i'm on my way to a 4-0 week here if the eagles can keep the pack out of the endzone in the last 9 minutes, and donny is the man responsible for 2 of those wins. i needed him to score 30 outright in one league, and to outscore akers by 20 in another. cha-ching!