[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss --- if he don't produce this week........

cubdaddy

Nope. He was never one to put forth much effort before and the game came easy to him with all the talent he had around him in MN. He has not responded well to being the superstar on a bad team and appears to have no interest in being the leader that they need him to be. I would not be surprised one bit if he retires this year.

Nope. He was never one to put forth much effort before and the game came easy to him with all the talent he had around him in MN. He has not responded well to being the superstar on a bad team and appears to have no interest in being the leader that they need him to be. I would not be surprised one bit if he retires this year.

I don't think he'll retire. Maybe he'll reach a settlement so he can start his Josh Gordon distribution company... :D

Moss "I'm really not thinking about football right now, I'm just living life having fun. Nobody else on the team seems to care so why should I?"

That is what Moss is thinking. He said it himself. How's that for leadership. Sounds like the Raiders have packed it in and Shell has all but lost this team of players for the year.

Don't expect anything but losing from this franchise until Shell either leaves or stomps a mud hole in someone or gets some new players that buy into his Sanford and Son era style of play.

Has anyone spoken up in that franchise to respond to this crap? Where's Shell? Where's Sapp? Somebody needs to put this guy in his place and show something to the Raider fans. If they tolerate this stuff why would anyone go to their games??

Moss "I'm really not thinking about football right now, I'm just living life having fun. Nobody else on the team seems to care so why should I?"

That is what Moss is thinking. He said it himself. How's that for leadership. Sounds like the Raiders have packed it in and Shell has all but lost this team of players for the year.

Don't expect anything but losing from this franchise until Shell either leaves or stomps a mud hole in someone or gets some new players that buy into his Sanford and Son era style of play.

That sounds like somebody who's looking to be traded. And I definitely foresee the Raiders dealing him (if not by Week 6, then definitely in the off-season) for multiple players and/or draft picks. Put Moss back on a competitive team and methinks that his interest will be renewed.

I agree.

If I were an owner/coach, I'd rather have Moss than TO any day of the week ... and apparently, there were multiple suitors for TO this past offseason.

Not sure who'd be interested in this guy, but a few names come to mind ...

TEN -- no real WR presence since Mason left and Young can throw it a long way

ARI -- trade for Moss and spend every remaining $$ on a new offensive line; essentially becoming the Loyola Marymount of the NFL with Leinart, Edge, Boldin, Fitz and Moss ... last team with the ball wins.

CHI -- already have lots of leaders and a winning program ... and Moss would be a big improvement over who they already have at WR

NE -- see earlier comments posted by others

NYG -- if Plaxico washes out, maybe

BUF -- not sure about Losman's long ball

KC -- Eddie Kennison doesn't scare anyone; Trent Green is a big ?? and Damon Huard isn't a world beater ... but Brodie Croyle has a nice long ball

SF -- taking the opposite path as Mr. Jerry Rice (SF to OAK) to a team potentially on the upswing

Has anyone spoken up in that franchise to respond to this crap? Where's Shell? Where's Sapp? Somebody needs to put this guy in his place and show something to the Raider fans. If they tolerate this stuff why would anyone go to their games??

Even the fans know it's useless. Art Shell is not a HC anymore. Period. The offensive coord? Come on, it's a walking joke. Al Davis is a joke and has no intention on letting this team turn around until he dies. Period. Point blank. It's a sad state of affairs. And it's ALL Al Davis's fault.

I would not be surprised one bit if he retires this year.

I think there is a good chance he retires too. I think I saw an interview of him saying he just wasn't interested in football anymore.

That sounds like somebody who's looking to be traded. And I definitely foresee the Raiders dealing him (if not by Week 6, then definitely in the off-season) for multiple players and/or draft picks. Put Moss back on a competitive team and methinks that his interest will be renewed.

Are you guys crazy? he ain't gonna retire. And he's damn sure not getting traded. Porter is STILL SITTING THERE. Moss is going NO WHERE. Art Shell is gone, probably by week 8. That's all this team needs. Once a new HC is there, one that actually has a grip on the system of today's football, Moss will be hap hap happy.

He's obviously frustrated, being as though he had a crappy last year with MIN, a TERRIBLE last year and an even worse year to come. He told everyone in the pre season "it's just crazy". That was his way of saying, "omg. wait till see what the hell Art Shell does out there. Check out our OC. LOL baby. Can you name one coach that calls a 7 step drop back in their own end zone? You will by week 2."

It's a complete, total, undeniable failure. OAK is a joke. Al Davis is a disgrace to the NFL. Randy Moss is just a player stuck in a TERRIBLE situation. I have no problems with him voicing his opinion. He's not on the sidelines clapping everytime the QB gets sacked. He's just voicing his opinion.

NO WONDER PORTER WANTED OUT BEFORE THE SEASON EVEN KICKED OFF. :D

After what I saw last week, Moss will remain on my bench until I see something different. I'm starting Toomer over him this week. If you aren't playing Moss against SF, that shows how bad it has gotten. Hopefully something will turn him around, because right now, I'm stuck with him. He has no trade value, and I'm not dropping someone with the ability that Randy Moss has.