[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TRADE involving Ronnie Brown and Torry Holt

vikes rock

I've got brown in my keeper league and am not impressed with his production. If you've got depth at RB than I would say Holt is an upgrade. He is still Bulger's no 1 target. Brown is getting stacked against because CPep doesn't seem to have it this year. It could turn around for him but don't hold your breath. I've been trying to trade away brown for a couple of weeks without success.

1 pt rush and rec 10 yds

6 pt touchdown

should i trade ronnie brown away to receive torry holt based on talent, schedual and playoff potential.

i have running backs and receiver due to our 8 man leage so this would just be a swap, would i come out ahead?

I'd go for it...I have him in my league and I'm getting no bites for him at all...If Harrington comes in eventually due to some false injury to CPep...there may be hope...I say that tongue and cheek because Harrington isn't all that great an option but can at least throw the ball downfield...