[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Uniforms

Chavez

In no particular order:

NY Yankees home whites: THE classic baseball uniform; tradition, looks good under any circumstance, etc etc

Indianapolis Colts home blues - nice solid blue - not too sissy/pastel a color; simple logo that conveys the team name; black hightops - just old school and tough

Chicago Bears - notch below the Colts, but still, old school and the navy-and-orange is just a great combo

Harlem Globetrotters - the whole flag thing can look VERY stupid; these don't

Boston Bruins up to about 2000 - black, yellow and white stripes on the bottom, and that "B" logo should be marketed much better than it is; very strong, clean design

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how the Bears' blue can look nearly black depending on the light, but of course I'm biased.

I always liked the old Patriots all white road unis: blue stripe down the side of the pants flanked by 2 red ones, with everything else white. Clean, simple, classic. The new ones are blech. And of course the Chargers light blue throwbacks as well.

I've never gotten the love for the Charger powder blues - I think the dark blue helmet looks better than the white and I like the darker blue on the jersey as well. To me it's about as tough-looking as the old Bucs unis.

As long as they have lightning bolts down the side of the pants instead of stripes, I'm happy.

Edited by Chavez

I always liked the old Patriots all white road unis: blue stripe down the side of the pants flanked by 2 red ones, with everything else white. Clean, simple, classic. The new ones are blech. And of course the Chargers light blue throwbacks as well.

I always thought they looked better with the red pants

i've always liked the dolphins, despite the queerish colors.

I just can't condone aqua and orange. Plus their mascot is freakin' Flipper.

Granted, dolphins are smart and sleek and fast and all that, but imagine a team having Lassie as its mascot. No dice.

Penn State in college football...doesn't get more old school than that with all the flashyness nowadays with VATECH wearing half brown/half orange spamshirts.........ugh!!!!

Have to go with NY Yankees both home and away in baseball.........the road grays with NEW YORK on them are downright indimidating for the classiness they bring

NFL.......Too bad their franchise is in dissaray, but when Oakland/L.A. slaps on the silver and black home spamshirts, you can even make Kerry Collins look a wee bit scary....they also need to seriously not play at Network Assiciates when the A's infield is showing...very tacky IMHO

NHL.....Always liked the Quebec Nordiques when they were a franchise, also LOVED the old NY Islanders unis

NBA.....Chi Bulls have very simple yet very solid unis

Penn State in college football...doesn't get more old school than that with all the flashyness nowadays with VATECH wearing half brown/half orange spamshirts.........ugh!!!!

Oregon seems to redesign their unis every year and bring a new level of heinousness to college football - they should've quit with this sharp number

And of course the Chargers light blue throwbacks as well.

Easy....

Charger Powder Blues.

Chargers old school powder blue. Theeeee best unis of alllllll tiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeme

Best uni EVER!!!!!! :D

Edited by Chargerz

NFL: Steelers, Bengals, Chargers (Powder Blue), Vikings, Raiders

College Football: Oregon State Beavers

Menudo check your PM box