[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edge for Javon Walker or Roy Williams?

tomfin2000

-12 Team Keeper League

-Can keep up to 6 players each year but limited by position to starting roster requirements

-Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

-Standard scoring with bonuses at 100 yards rushing or receiving and 300 yards passing

My Team:

QB: Farve, Delhomme

RB: Edge, Gore, K. Jones, Maroney, Norwood

WR: Wayne, Coles, Mason, Jennings, C. Henry

TE: Gonzo, Scaffe

K: Longwell

DEF: Colts

I've been offered either Javon Walker/Chris Brown or Roy Williams/Chris Brown for Edge/Jennings. I can probably get him to do either Walker or Williams straight up for Edge or throw him Mason instead.

Thoughts? I know I could be in worse shape at WR, but I'm just not sure the crew I have will keep me competitive over the course of the entire season, and at this point, it's a toss up of which two RBs to start each week.

My team is currently 3-1 if that makes any difference. Thanks in advance.

I would not make either of those deals Tom.

Edge aint the stud he was in Indy but he is still a competent back. and Jennings stock just keeps going up.

Thanks guys. Jennings is off the table, so now it's a question of either trading Edge for Walker straight up or standing pat.

Thanks guys. Jennings is off the table, so now it's a question of either trading Edge for Walker straight up or standing pat.

No way man.

The Walker deal to me was a joke and would of never even considered it. the other deal was better but neither is good enough IMO .

And no way in the world would I give up Edge for Javon Walker.

I'd do it. I think Edge is clouding your judgement on who to start at RB each week and his O-Line just doesn't know how to run block very well - typical Dennis Green problem... I digress... I think Maroney is going to carry your team in the second half and having three VERY solid WRs starting you will be very hard to beat. Walker will be good this year - great next year two years removed from surgery.

Edited by pzarvell

Looking at your team I think I would stay with Edge. You are already strong at WR and would be thin at RB if you make the deal. BUT if I was to deal Edge it would be for Roy not Walker. Walker is nice but Denver is still a run first team. Roy is a beast and plays for a team that passes 65% of the time.