Sign in to follow this  
HowboutthemCowboys

need to pick a rb

standard scoring

CTaylor v Detroit

Addai v Titans

I know Taylor's not sharing but Detroit has'nt been a pushover for opponent's rb's and the Titans are horrible.What do you guys think?

Actually, teams number 1 RB's have done better against Detroit they have Minnesota. of course this only counts if it is a reception league(either way it is close).

But the fact that they are close makes me say the guy who will be in there full time.Taylor.

I would go with Taylor on this one. Had a bad week last week but should bounce back, plus he is the featured back, which seems to be rare this year. Go with Taylor

TAYLOR IS A SAFE PICK

I am gonna go the other way.

Addai v Titans

He is tearing up bad defenses. Play Addai.

Taylor has been on a steady decline.

I am gonna go the other way.

Addai v Titans

He is tearing up bad defenses. Play Addai.

Taylor has been on a steady decline.

+1

Taylor. Later in the season if Addai can get the full time job I would take him but for now you have to stay with the full time rb.

Tough choice but I'd have to go with the main man in Taylor. I just wish Minny would use him more in the passing game. I don't think you can go wrong with either choice though.

Well im not huge on CT's matchup this week, but he should be able to get enough through rec & rush IMO to start.

Addai is a hit & miss pick, today could be the day Rhodes has a big game, or it could be Addai...

Without seeing your team, if you have solid plays up and down your lineup, I'd take the upside for a big day and start Addai.

If you already have some risk plays this week in your lineup, I'd start CT and figure you should get a decent number out of him at worst.