peteteacher2001

WDIS in Performance scoring at RB

Can only start two.

I am leaning towards Tiki and Addai. Tatum facing the Ravens is not good news for sure. Do I start both Rhodes and Addai?

I'd go with Tiki and Addai...

Though against TEN, Rhodes and Addai might not be a bad choice either, but you have to remember that IND is ultimately a passing team...

Definitely not Tatum...

You'd really bench Tiki ... wasn't he your 4th round overall draft pick?

9th pick overall Einstein but, a valient swing and miss at humor. I am surprised you didn't do one of those stupid number rankings that so annoyed everyone on this board but yourself.

9th pick overall Einstein but, a valient swing and miss at humor. I am surprised you didn't do one of those stupid number rankings that so annoyed everyone on this board but yourself.

Well then if he was the 9th pick your league by all means bench him.

Well then if he was the 9th pick your league by all means bench him.

You make no sense. I was just asking to see what people thought, a few outside opinions. That's all. Have a great weekend.

You make no sense. I was just asking to see what people thought, a few outside opinions. That's all. Have a great weekend.

I make no sense?

"If he was the 9th pick in your league (instead of the 4th) then by all means bench him (since you seem to think that makes a difference)".

Furthermore, I recommend you bench TBell as well. Go with an all Indy backfield.

Edited by Grits and Shins

I think Rhodes outscores Addai this week. He's the hbigger more experienced back and I've read that he will get most of the goalline touches even if Addai becomes the featured back. So I say Tiki and Rhodes.

I think Rhodes outscores Addai this week. He's the hbigger more experienced back and I've read that he will get most of the goalline touches even if Addai becomes the featured back. So I say Tiki and Rhodes.

Spoken like someone who has Rhodes and not Addai, oh wait, true.

I make no sense?

"If he was the 9th pick in your league (instead of the 4th) then by all means bench him (since you seem to think that makes a difference)".

Furthermore, I recommend you bench TBell as well. Go with an all Indy backfield.

Grits you said 4th round not 4th pick ,,, thats why your stupid coment makes a differance :D